Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 327 328 329 330 331 ... 467 468
@kitsune56
Good to know! As soon as I'm able, I'll run an auction with the group we specified.
As for G2 imps, prices vary quite wildly. If you show me the dragon, I should be able to appraise more accurately - price depends on colours and eyes as well as other factors.

@Radiance
That's good to know! I think this group is more than sufficient for an auction. Here are my suggested prices:

Azure/Cantaloupe/Saffron 50g
Carmine/Terracotta/Carrot 40g
Copper/Green/Rust 40g
Pink/Ivory/Mulberry 50g
Sunshine/Marigold/Pistachio 60g
Fire/Crimson/Shale 70g
Bubblegum/Cinnamon/Bubblegum 100g
Moss/Beige/Latte 40g
Murk/Maize/Stone 40g
Mint/Spearmint/Blood 40g

Let me know if you're happy and I can add you to my queue. Starting new auctions is currently pending me getting a proper working computer (the one I'm using now looks like it's about to go kaput :() but once that happens, which should be sometime this week, I'll be good to go :)

@halcy
Welcome back! I would start an auction with the SB being around 3-4kg. Final price is difficult to say, but I think you could get at least that much. If you were just price checking that's fine, though if you actually want to book an auction, please make sure you read my T&C in full before I schedule you. Thanks!
@kitsune56
Good to know! As soon as I'm able, I'll run an auction with the group we specified.
As for G2 imps, prices vary quite wildly. If you show me the dragon, I should be able to appraise more accurately - price depends on colours and eyes as well as other factors.

@Radiance
That's good to know! I think this group is more than sufficient for an auction. Here are my suggested prices:

Azure/Cantaloupe/Saffron 50g
Carmine/Terracotta/Carrot 40g
Copper/Green/Rust 40g
Pink/Ivory/Mulberry 50g
Sunshine/Marigold/Pistachio 60g
Fire/Crimson/Shale 70g
Bubblegum/Cinnamon/Bubblegum 100g
Moss/Beige/Latte 40g
Murk/Maize/Stone 40g
Mint/Spearmint/Blood 40g

Let me know if you're happy and I can add you to my queue. Starting new auctions is currently pending me getting a proper working computer (the one I'm using now looks like it's about to go kaput :() but once that happens, which should be sometime this week, I'll be good to go :)

@halcy
Welcome back! I would start an auction with the SB being around 3-4kg. Final price is difficult to say, but I think you could get at least that much. If you were just price checking that's fine, though if you actually want to book an auction, please make sure you read my T&C in full before I schedule you. Thanks!
@silverquark :o that sounds good! please schedule me for a slot once your computer problems are over (good luck with that!) with a... 3.5kg starting bid? and I will decide closer to the auction date whether to accept items or not, kind of flip-flopping on it right now haha

I have read the terms and conditions of the service in full and I accept them.
@silverquark :o that sounds good! please schedule me for a slot once your computer problems are over (good luck with that!) with a... 3.5kg starting bid? and I will decide closer to the auction date whether to accept items or not, kind of flip-flopping on it right now haha

I have read the terms and conditions of the service in full and I accept them.
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
@SilverQuark Hello! I'd like to grab a slot for this lovely lady if it's possible. :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64185403][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/641855/64185403_350.png[/img][/url] There are 3 players who already said they interested about her and one of them offered 3kg for her so please ping them once you start the auction. [s](I wrote down the details in her bio I just don't want to name ppl in public)[/s] I don't know in this case what would be a good SB for her it could be 3kg or we shoud go lower?
@SilverQuark

Hello! I'd like to grab a slot for this lovely lady if it's possible. :)

64185403_350.png

There are 3 players who already said they interested about her and one of them offered 3kg for her so please ping them once you start the auction.

(I wrote down the details in her bio I just don't want to name ppl in public)

I don't know in this case what would be a good SB for her it could be 3kg or we shoud go lower?
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@SilverQuark

sounds good! can the starting bid be 75 on the sunshine/marigold/pistachio? Also I've decided to not auction the bubblegum double because I received a good auto buy offer for her!

Everything else looks great!
@SilverQuark

sounds good! can the starting bid be 75 on the sunshine/marigold/pistachio? Also I've decided to not auction the bubblegum double because I received a good auto buy offer for her!

Everything else looks great!
Dreams do come true! See: Lumi | Toro | Luna
My wishlist: here
@SilverQuark Need some gems so lets sell some 6 digits. GEMS ONLY. 900 gems as sb and rest I leave up to you. Prefer to use the scries provided as I think they look the best :) here we go: [quote] Simmer (#894662) - Oct 07, 2013- bred w/ unnamed [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/894662][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/8947/894662_350.png[/img][/url] scry: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=25&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=8&winggene=24&wings=57&auth=4615fa0e94be0678a5f1b90c079651616d52bf39&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/quote] [quote]Neo (#901217 - Oct 07, 2013 - bred w/unnamed [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/901217][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/9013/901217_350.png[/img][/url] scry: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=42&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=18&winggene=42&wings=56&auth=348a558ad895de0b687db53db164bf8331fcbce5&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/quote] [quote]Igor (#891453 - Oct 07, 2013 - bred w/unnamed [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/891453][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/8915/891453_350.png[/img][/url] scry: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=23&breed=5&element=2&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=158&tertgene=22&winggene=23&wings=11&auth=46b14bdcd086a10051870f9b7c8e44f8e9577762&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/quote]
@SilverQuark

Need some gems so lets sell some 6 digits.

GEMS ONLY. 900 gems as sb and rest I leave up to you. Prefer to use the scries provided as I think they look the best :)

here we go:
Quote:
Simmer (#894662) - Oct 07, 2013- bred w/ unnamed
894662_350.png

scry:
dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=25&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=8&winggene=24&wings=57&auth=4615fa0e94be0678a5f1b90c079651616d52bf39&dummyext=prev.png
Quote:
Neo (#901217 - Oct 07, 2013 - bred w/unnamed
901217_350.png

scry:
dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=42&breed=7&element=10&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=18&winggene=42&wings=56&auth=348a558ad895de0b687db53db164bf8331fcbce5&dummyext=prev.png

Quote:
Igor (#891453 - Oct 07, 2013 - bred w/unnamed
891453_350.png

scry:
dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=23&breed=5&element=2&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=158&tertgene=22&winggene=23&wings=11&auth=46b14bdcd086a10051870f9b7c8e44f8e9577762&dummyext=prev.png
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@halcy
Awesome, all good now! I'll add you to the queue. The auction will start in a few days - TBD exact date since I need confirmation from the people I already had on the list, who had been waiting for a bit since I wasn't able to run auctions for about a week (see below/older posts for info) :)

@KnightYumi
I think 3kg is a good SB if you've already received an offer at that mark! I can get you a slot in the coming days, can you also check with the person who offered and see if they're fine being listed as the starting bidder? I think that would help get a better outcome from the auction since people will be incentivised to offer, if they see someone else already has.

@Radiance
Sure! I'll change the SB for that one and schedule you for every dragon except the double. Out of curiosity, how much did you sell it for, if you want to share?

@Taarnfalk
I got you! I'll start the auction in the coming days.

Also:

@AngelOfFate @ZsaZsa @DilsDoes @Zelrune @FluffYeti @kitsune56 @SarcasticHawke
Good news, I was finally able to replace my computer! That means I can do auctions again. I'm pinging all of you since you have been on my list for some time. I have three slots today, two tomorrow, and the rest will be slotted in the coming days (as auctions conclude, since I do up to five at a time).
Whenever you see this, please confirm if you're happy with me starting your auction as soon as possible (including today) or let me know if you have a specific preference for the start date. I know @FluffYeti wanted an October 1st auction, so that's one of my today slots unless they answer that they've changed their mind about the start date. I also have notes in the OP of this thread about the dragon prices, please let me know if any of them have been misnoted/if you requested any price changes that I haven't amended.
Thanks for being patient! See you soon :)
(P. S.: @ZsaZsa sorry if this annoys you, I know you've confirmed before but I forgot before I pinged you here!)
@halcy
Awesome, all good now! I'll add you to the queue. The auction will start in a few days - TBD exact date since I need confirmation from the people I already had on the list, who had been waiting for a bit since I wasn't able to run auctions for about a week (see below/older posts for info) :)

@KnightYumi
I think 3kg is a good SB if you've already received an offer at that mark! I can get you a slot in the coming days, can you also check with the person who offered and see if they're fine being listed as the starting bidder? I think that would help get a better outcome from the auction since people will be incentivised to offer, if they see someone else already has.

@Radiance
Sure! I'll change the SB for that one and schedule you for every dragon except the double. Out of curiosity, how much did you sell it for, if you want to share?

@Taarnfalk
I got you! I'll start the auction in the coming days.

Also:

@AngelOfFate @ZsaZsa @DilsDoes @Zelrune @FluffYeti @kitsune56 @SarcasticHawke
Good news, I was finally able to replace my computer! That means I can do auctions again. I'm pinging all of you since you have been on my list for some time. I have three slots today, two tomorrow, and the rest will be slotted in the coming days (as auctions conclude, since I do up to five at a time).
Whenever you see this, please confirm if you're happy with me starting your auction as soon as possible (including today) or let me know if you have a specific preference for the start date. I know @FluffYeti wanted an October 1st auction, so that's one of my today slots unless they answer that they've changed their mind about the start date. I also have notes in the OP of this thread about the dragon prices, please let me know if any of them have been misnoted/if you requested any price changes that I haven't amended.
Thanks for being patient! See you soon :)
(P. S.: @ZsaZsa sorry if this annoys you, I know you've confirmed before but I forgot before I pinged you here!)
@SilverQuark Happy to start today, thanks and congrats on new computer!
@SilverQuark Happy to start today, thanks and congrats on new computer!
fgp70FI.png
@SilverQuark
Happy to start as soon as possible ^^
@SilverQuark
Happy to start as soon as possible ^^
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
Bonsai-Pixels.png 57516267.png
@SilverQuark i'd like a start as soon as possible! there's some names i'd like to add to your pinglists if you don't mind. glad you were able to replace your computer!
@SilverQuark i'd like a start as soon as possible! there's some names i'd like to add to your pinglists if you don't mind. glad you were able to replace your computer!
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
@SilverQuark Woo, glad you got a new computer! I'm happy to start tomorrow since I think all the slots for today are taken lol
@SilverQuark Woo, glad you got a new computer! I'm happy to start tomorrow since I think all the slots for today are taken lol
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
1 2 ... 327 328 329 330 331 ... 467 468