Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 283 284 285 286 287 ... 467 468
@SilverQuark

Hello! Nice to see that the auction went up - i just noticed that you have mentioned a treasure to gem rate, but i have stated before
"I am pretty much only interested in gems at the moment, so i won't be taking mixed payment, if that's alright :)"

Other than that everything looks great! :D

((lucky i saw the post before i went to bed - which is in like 5 minutes lol xD))
@SilverQuark

Hello! Nice to see that the auction went up - i just noticed that you have mentioned a treasure to gem rate, but i have stated before
"I am pretty much only interested in gems at the moment, so i won't be taking mixed payment, if that's alright :)"

Other than that everything looks great! :D

((lucky i saw the post before i went to bed - which is in like 5 minutes lol xD))
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium

Yeah sorry, I took that out just now actually. Surprised it went through my SECOND proofreading unchecked. I must be more tired than I think. xD

Thanks! If you see anything else that's off, let me know!
@cordifolium

Yeah sorry, I took that out just now actually. Surprised it went through my SECOND proofreading unchecked. I must be more tired than I think. xD

Thanks! If you see anything else that's off, let me know!
@SilverQuark

hello! could you auction the dragons that got unsold in the first auction with a 30g sb? plus the ruby/mint/robin and the crimson/cobalt/sanddollar (also 30g).
posted the details so you won't have to go check your pms for it. c:
@SilverQuark

hello! could you auction the dragons that got unsold in the first auction with a 30g sb? plus the ruby/mint/robin and the crimson/cobalt/sanddollar (also 30g).
posted the details so you won't have to go check your pms for it. c:
@SilverQuark

Hello!

I'd love to have you host an auction for me, a person who is definitely not a panda but does think they are cute.

I have a number of dragons and items I'm interested in selling. I'd be interested in your opinion on how many things I should seek to sell in an auction. I don't want the list to be too overwhelming so I could just go with a subset for now? I'm not sure if there is a sweet spot you would recommend.

These are the dragons I'm looking to sell at this time: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/442/405/2?name=&type=undefined

All of them are old, though some are older than others, and there's a mix of bred/unbred and some 1st/2nd/3rd generation dragons. If you think any of these are not a good fit for auctioning, just let me know.

Auction notes!
  • I'm interested in your price suggestions for all that you'd like to include in this first auction (assuming we shouldn't do them all at once)
  • Default ratio for G:T is fine
  • I'm only interested in currency at this time (no trades of other goods)
  • Please suggest an auction length (I think I'd prefer 7 days or under but happy to go what is best in your experience with things like this)
  • No autobuy price / Default snipe guard is fine
@SilverQuark

Hello!

I'd love to have you host an auction for me, a person who is definitely not a panda but does think they are cute.

I have a number of dragons and items I'm interested in selling. I'd be interested in your opinion on how many things I should seek to sell in an auction. I don't want the list to be too overwhelming so I could just go with a subset for now? I'm not sure if there is a sweet spot you would recommend.

These are the dragons I'm looking to sell at this time: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/442/405/2?name=&type=undefined

All of them are old, though some are older than others, and there's a mix of bred/unbred and some 1st/2nd/3rd generation dragons. If you think any of these are not a good fit for auctioning, just let me know.

Auction notes!
  • I'm interested in your price suggestions for all that you'd like to include in this first auction (assuming we shouldn't do them all at once)
  • Default ratio for G:T is fine
  • I'm only interested in currency at this time (no trades of other goods)
  • Please suggest an auction length (I think I'd prefer 7 days or under but happy to go what is best in your experience with things like this)
  • No autobuy price / Default snipe guard is fine
@SilverQuark Hey there! I haven't posted here before, but I've seen you run a lot of auctions so I know you're pretty legit, ahaha. I recently hatched this XXY grape/eggplant kid who's two off an XXX. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61718237] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/617183/61718237_350.png[/img] [/url] Looks like some weird purple panda with piebald/paint lmao. Anyways, I'm having a bit of trouble deciding on a price range for him. I've put him up on the AH for 30kG just for now until I figure out how much he'd go for – I'm definitely not expecting to sell him for that amount. Is there any way I could get a price check? ;w; Thank you so much!
@SilverQuark
Hey there! I haven't posted here before, but I've seen you run a lot of auctions so I know you're pretty legit, ahaha. I recently hatched this XXY grape/eggplant kid who's two off an XXX.

61718237_350.png

Looks like some weird purple panda with piebald/paint lmao. Anyways, I'm having a bit of trouble deciding on a price range for him. I've put him up on the AH for 30kG just for now until I figure out how much he'd go for – I'm definitely not expecting to sell him for that amount. Is there any way I could get a price check? ;w; Thank you so much!
9CxYF0H.png
@SilverQuark User yall sent me over, so I once again look for your help. :) I hatched these two Children yesterday, right after one another. But I decided against keeping them. I would like some pricing help/correction(?) as well, if that is possible. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61708809] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/617089/61708809_350.png[/img] [/url] SB: 3kg AB: ? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61708860] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/617089/61708860_350.png[/img] [/url] No Idea about pricing at all, she is the only g1 of her kind atm. - G:T Ratio of 1:1200 - No Trades, Currency only, but mixed Payment and Payment plans are accepted. - It would be immensely neat if it could end on the Anniversary. Or shortly before that. If that's not doable, I understand. I should also finally leave a review, terrible memory is terrible.
@SilverQuark
User yall sent me over, so I once again look for your help. :)

I hatched these two Children yesterday, right after one another. But I decided against keeping them.

I would like some pricing help/correction(?) as well, if that is possible.

61708809_350.png

SB: 3kg
AB: ?

61708860_350.png

No Idea about pricing at all, she is the only g1 of her kind atm.

- G:T Ratio of 1:1200

- No Trades, Currency only, but mixed Payment and Payment plans are accepted.

- It would be immensely neat if it could end on the Anniversary. Or shortly before that. If that's not doable, I understand.

I should also finally leave a review, terrible memory is terrible.
BannerSabrielsmol.png
@SilverQuark hello it's me ShadowFur I ended up changing my username! anyways I was wondering if you can auction off these dragons? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45410669] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454107/45410669_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58228723] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/582288/58228723_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47820160] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/478202/47820160_350.png[/img] [/url] what starting bid would you recommend for these dragons? Also, what is the soonest date you have for auctions? -ratio for G:T for me is 1:1000 to make things easier -Currency offers only -No Auto buy since I'm unsure on pricing ^^;
@SilverQuark hello it's me ShadowFur I ended up changing my username! anyways I was wondering if you can auction off these dragons?

45410669_350.png

58228723_350.png

47820160_350.png

what starting bid would you recommend for these dragons? Also, what is the soonest date you have for auctions?

-ratio for G:T for me is 1:1000 to make things easier

-Currency offers only

-No Auto buy since I'm unsure on pricing ^^;
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@xiz
Of course, thanks for posting! Added you now :)
@Ayashi
Welcome! So the dragons you're looking to sell are the ones on page 2? For SB recommendations, I would say:

Group 0 - 10,000g
Azure/Violet/Brown (on hold)

Group 1 - 5,000g
Navy/Violet/Rust
Coal/Azure/Coral
Gold/Black/Spring
Violet/Platinum/Fire (on hold)
Silver/Sunshine/Lavender

Group 2 - 3,000g
Midnight/Blue/Azure
Ice/Swamp/Thistle

Group 3 - 1,000g-2,000g
Ice/Caribbean/Maize
Navy/Navy/Caribbean
White/Violet/Rust

Group 4 - 500g-1,000g
Maize/Sky/Magenta
Obsidian/Black/Aqua
Ice/Purple/Magenta
Ice/Purple/Slate
Obsidian/Maroon/Royal
Ice/Royal/Pink
Silver/Silver/Ice
Steel/Slate/Goldenrod
Midnight/Steel/Azure
Platinum/Violet/Crimson

Group 5 - 300g
White/White/White (both)

Group 6 - 100g-200g
Midnight/Splash/Azure (both)
Midnght/Stonewash/Azure (both)
Midnight/Midnight/Royal
White/Platinum/White
White/Avocado/Jungle
White/Ice/White
White/Forest/Forest
Midnight/Sky/Azure

Group 7 - 50g
Royal/Violet/Shadow
Royal/Royal/Midnight

I grouped these by age and offspring lists, as well as whether they're Imperials or not (Imperials get their own groups) and colours if they're particularly appealing (XXX or some XXY).
I would suggest to do a set of auctions, each with 1-2 dragons per group, for a total of around 10 dragons in each auction. Would you trust me to do the assortments on the spot, or would you rather we decide the auction subgroups beforehand? I realise this is a lot of dragons, so let me know if you have any questions regarding the pricing logic.
@Kairo
I'm happy you think so! I think we could do an auction with a SB of 1,000-2,000g, if you like? I'm good with you keeping him on the AH for the current price if you like. I doubt that he'll sell for that much, but autobuy prices are supposed to be high for advertisement purposes anyway.
@SamaelDemiurgos
It was nice of them to recommend me, thanks for letting me know :)
3,000g sounds good for the Primal. For the other one, I was thinking maybe 500g? I know Fog isn't the most popular colour, so I don't think it'll go for a lot of money, but 500g should be a reasonable price to sell for.

I do my best to accommodate date requests, although I'd suggest to end it the day before the anniversary or the day after, as people are usually very busy with the new feature on the anniversary day and may not pay as much attention to the dragons currently for sale. ...That, and I experience ginormous site lag on anniversary celebrations due to the sheer amount of online users, so I don't even know if I'd be able to operate the site that day. xD When's the anniversary anyway? I keep forgetting
@SayuriHawthorn
Of course, here's my suggestions:

Grey/Soil/Grey 800g
Platinum/Blue/Platinum 600g
Sunshine/Tangerine/Sunshine 300g

How do these sound?
@xiz
Of course, thanks for posting! Added you now :)
@Ayashi
Welcome! So the dragons you're looking to sell are the ones on page 2? For SB recommendations, I would say:

Group 0 - 10,000g
Azure/Violet/Brown (on hold)

Group 1 - 5,000g
Navy/Violet/Rust
Coal/Azure/Coral
Gold/Black/Spring
Violet/Platinum/Fire (on hold)
Silver/Sunshine/Lavender

Group 2 - 3,000g
Midnight/Blue/Azure
Ice/Swamp/Thistle

Group 3 - 1,000g-2,000g
Ice/Caribbean/Maize
Navy/Navy/Caribbean
White/Violet/Rust

Group 4 - 500g-1,000g
Maize/Sky/Magenta
Obsidian/Black/Aqua
Ice/Purple/Magenta
Ice/Purple/Slate
Obsidian/Maroon/Royal
Ice/Royal/Pink
Silver/Silver/Ice
Steel/Slate/Goldenrod
Midnight/Steel/Azure
Platinum/Violet/Crimson

Group 5 - 300g
White/White/White (both)

Group 6 - 100g-200g
Midnight/Splash/Azure (both)
Midnght/Stonewash/Azure (both)
Midnight/Midnight/Royal
White/Platinum/White
White/Avocado/Jungle
White/Ice/White
White/Forest/Forest
Midnight/Sky/Azure

Group 7 - 50g
Royal/Violet/Shadow
Royal/Royal/Midnight

I grouped these by age and offspring lists, as well as whether they're Imperials or not (Imperials get their own groups) and colours if they're particularly appealing (XXX or some XXY).
I would suggest to do a set of auctions, each with 1-2 dragons per group, for a total of around 10 dragons in each auction. Would you trust me to do the assortments on the spot, or would you rather we decide the auction subgroups beforehand? I realise this is a lot of dragons, so let me know if you have any questions regarding the pricing logic.
@Kairo
I'm happy you think so! I think we could do an auction with a SB of 1,000-2,000g, if you like? I'm good with you keeping him on the AH for the current price if you like. I doubt that he'll sell for that much, but autobuy prices are supposed to be high for advertisement purposes anyway.
@SamaelDemiurgos
It was nice of them to recommend me, thanks for letting me know :)
3,000g sounds good for the Primal. For the other one, I was thinking maybe 500g? I know Fog isn't the most popular colour, so I don't think it'll go for a lot of money, but 500g should be a reasonable price to sell for.

I do my best to accommodate date requests, although I'd suggest to end it the day before the anniversary or the day after, as people are usually very busy with the new feature on the anniversary day and may not pay as much attention to the dragons currently for sale. ...That, and I experience ginormous site lag on anniversary celebrations due to the sheer amount of online users, so I don't even know if I'd be able to operate the site that day. xD When's the anniversary anyway? I keep forgetting
@SayuriHawthorn
Of course, here's my suggestions:

Grey/Soil/Grey 800g
Platinum/Blue/Platinum 600g
Sunshine/Tangerine/Sunshine 300g

How do these sound?
@SilverQuark that sounds good ^^! feel free to add me to the list
@SilverQuark that sounds good ^^! feel free to add me to the list
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@SilverQuark

Thank you for your work sorting them / pricing them! I know that takes a decent amount of time. I'm happy to trust you with whatever assortment you think would be best - you've run a lot more auctions than me (I have run zero auctions lol). I think roughly 10 dragons per auction sounds great!
@SilverQuark

Thank you for your work sorting them / pricing them! I know that takes a decent amount of time. I'm happy to trust you with whatever assortment you think would be best - you've run a lot more auctions than me (I have run zero auctions lol). I think roughly 10 dragons per auction sounds great!
1 2 ... 283 284 285 286 287 ... 467 468