Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Silver's Auctioning Services
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 466 467
@Mareanie
If you tell me the colour of the dragons you were offered, that'd help me price! Otherwise I was going to suggest around 300g as a SB.

The dude looks very good. Light eyes go very well with the accent colours... I'd say 2kg as a start.
@Mareanie
If you tell me the colour of the dragons you were offered, that'd help me price! Otherwise I was going to suggest around 300g as a SB.

The dude looks very good. Light eyes go very well with the accent colours... I'd say 2kg as a start.
@SilverQuark iirc I was offered a double splash for him but I declined since the secondary was camo and I dislike it..

and yeah, he's very cute ^_^ I was considering keeping him but I can't settle on a plan for him :(
@SilverQuark iirc I was offered a double splash for him but I declined since the secondary was camo and I dislike it..

and yeah, he's very cute ^_^ I was considering keeping him but I can't settle on a plan for him :(
@Mareanie
That makes sense, I like splash but I agree that camo doesn't really go super well with it.

He is! So just to clarify, do you want me to auction these guys or were you here just to price check and consider? It's fine if you just wanted to price check, I'm just asking so I don't accidentally schedule you if that wasn't what you wanted me to do!
@Mareanie
That makes sense, I like splash but I agree that camo doesn't really go super well with it.

He is! So just to clarify, do you want me to auction these guys or were you here just to price check and consider? It's fine if you just wanted to price check, I'm just asking so I don't accidentally schedule you if that wasn't what you wanted me to do!
@SilverQuark Silver has not run any auctions for me, but I've participated in auctions they've run. I'm pleased when I get a ping for their auctions. They've always used the pinglists correctly, they have a nice layout, and I know what to expect from them. They provide easy communication between the seller and bidders, and rules that protect both as well. I'd highly recommend them to anyone interested in selling a Gen 1 or Old Dragon (the two lists I've been pinged from). [emoji=familiar heart]
@SilverQuark

Silver has not run any auctions for me, but I've participated in auctions they've run. I'm pleased when I get a ping for their auctions. They've always used the pinglists correctly, they have a nice layout, and I know what to expect from them. They provide easy communication between the seller and bidders, and rules that protect both as well. I'd highly recommend them to anyone interested in selling a Gen 1 or Old Dragon (the two lists I've been pinged from).

@JovaniSkye
I just wanted to say I'm humbled by the post, it means a lot to me to hear that, way beyond the (nonetheless good and useful) +1 in my list of referrals. Thank you so much for stopping by!
@JovaniSkye
I just wanted to say I'm humbled by the post, it means a lot to me to hear that, way beyond the (nonetheless good and useful) +1 in my list of referrals. Thank you so much for stopping by!
@SilverQuark Aww ^^ I sort of figured you ran a service, but never saw it or thought to look for it. xD; I don't think I've ever won any auction you've hosted, but I've bid in them and I like the pings. Sometimes I get pings and I just sigh, but when I see yours I'm like 'Oooo, what've we got now?' xD Takes a little of the... unknown(?) out of a ping? I'm interested to see what's being offered instead of trying to figure out why I was pinged in the first place xD;; Thanks for setting a standard (that I now expect of everyone xD) for auctions. ^^
@SilverQuark Aww ^^ I sort of figured you ran a service, but never saw it or thought to look for it. xD; I don't think I've ever won any auction you've hosted, but I've bid in them and I like the pings. Sometimes I get pings and I just sigh, but when I see yours I'm like 'Oooo, what've we got now?' xD Takes a little of the... unknown(?) out of a ping? I'm interested to see what's being offered instead of trying to figure out why I was pinged in the first place xD;; Thanks for setting a standard (that I now expect of everyone xD) for auctions. ^^
@JovaniSkye
It's much appreciated! :) I like running this service because of the surprise of what I get to auction next, as well as the gratitude from the people I help. The cash is nice too, but it's not my main focus.

I know I've mispinged people before and I've been trying to make up for it by being more careful, especially in the G1 lists. Sometimes I catch blue lines of people that I remember not filtering out in a bajillion other auctions before and I'm like "...oops. This person must be SO ANNOYED at me. RIP" XD
@JovaniSkye
It's much appreciated! :) I like running this service because of the surprise of what I get to auction next, as well as the gratitude from the people I help. The cash is nice too, but it's not my main focus.

I know I've mispinged people before and I've been trying to make up for it by being more careful, especially in the G1 lists. Sometimes I catch blue lines of people that I remember not filtering out in a bajillion other auctions before and I'm like "...oops. This person must be SO ANNOYED at me. RIP" XD
@SilverQuark for now, I just wanted to price check! I'll poke you again soon probably, might auction the lapis kid off
@SilverQuark for now, I just wanted to price check! I'll poke you again soon probably, might auction the lapis kid off
@Mareanie
Ok! Good luck :)
@Mareanie
Ok! Good luck :)
@SilverQuark I don't know if you're open or not but I have been failing horribly at trying to auction any of my g1s. But, just to not overwhelm you I want to try asking if you'd auction this one gal, and maybe I'll ask you to auction the other two special ones later on. She is a G1 and is 2 off of being an XYY, a scry is in her bio. Denim/Carmine/Coral ID: #50289368 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/502894/50289368_350.png[/img]
@SilverQuark

I don't know if you're open or not but I have been failing horribly at trying to auction any of my g1s.
But, just to not overwhelm you I want to try asking if you'd auction this one gal, and maybe I'll ask you to auction the other two special ones later on.

She is a G1 and is 2 off of being an XYY, a scry is in her bio.
Denim/Carmine/Coral
ID: #50289368

50289368_350.png
I got no idea what I'm doing, I'm just some lost idiot
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 466 467