Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3 4 5 6
@wythern
noted down your spaces. c: i most likely won't be sending out larger batches of dragons until next week, so sorry if it takes a bit for me to get in touch with you for your offered space!

[unless key fills some up first haha]
@wythern
noted down your spaces. c: i most likely won't be sending out larger batches of dragons until next week, so sorry if it takes a bit for me to get in touch with you for your offered space!

[unless key fills some up first haha]
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@October@keyy

username: ashestoashes
amount of space offered: 15
food: n
cr/pa: cr
t/g preference?: gems
@October@keyy

username: ashestoashes
amount of space offered: 15
food: n
cr/pa: cr
t/g preference?: gems
Rbf96Oh.gif3e94Gpa.pngtMGni6J.pngRbf96Oh.gif
space updated
space updated
@phyllored
filling up the last 5 spaces you offered. :>

@aersolace
sending you two dragons!

@ both of you: i'll be going to sleep soon, so if the dragons are taken sometime before uuh....5-7 fr time, the two-way cr will take a bit to get to you, sorry! ^^"
@phyllored
filling up the last 5 spaces you offered. :>

@aersolace
sending you two dragons!

@ both of you: i'll be going to sleep soon, so if the dragons are taken sometime before uuh....5-7 fr time, the two-way cr will take a bit to get to you, sorry! ^^"
@/cethosia (10) @/aersolace (23 - key claimed 25, but hasnt sent) @/hannahbbug3 (15) @/izzylightwood721 (5-10) @/wythern (31) @duckgoose (30) @/ashestoashes (15)

hello! all of you have offered spaces that have not been claimed by key or i.

the official plague boarding thread is up and it has some neat prizes in the boarders-only raffle. :eyes:

i'd like to give you a choice between keeping your spaces here [t/g in return] or moving your spaces [can be some/all, just lmk if it's only some or i'll delete all of your offered space from my sheet!] to the official thread instead [tickets to boarding/oof raffles in return]. :>

please ping me with your decision asap, thank you! <3
@/cethosia (10) @/aersolace (23 - key claimed 25, but hasnt sent) @/hannahbbug3 (15) @/izzylightwood721 (5-10) @/wythern (31) @duckgoose (30) @/ashestoashes (15)

hello! all of you have offered spaces that have not been claimed by key or i.

the official plague boarding thread is up and it has some neat prizes in the boarders-only raffle. :eyes:

i'd like to give you a choice between keeping your spaces here [t/g in return] or moving your spaces [can be some/all, just lmk if it's only some or i'll delete all of your offered space from my sheet!] to the official thread instead [tickets to boarding/oof raffles in return]. :>

please ping me with your decision asap, thank you! <3
@October
Hi, I’d like to keep the spaces here :)
@October
Hi, I’d like to keep the spaces here :)
Was: IzzyLightwood721
@October Moving!
@October Moving!
@october
I think I’m going to keep my spaces here as well.
@october
I think I’m going to keep my spaces here as well.
space statuses updated~
space statuses updated~
username: Soupalicious
amount of space offered: 70
food: No
cr/pa: CR
t/g preference?: Either or :)
username: Soupalicious
amount of space offered: 70
food: No
cr/pa: CR