Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Grind Time
1 2 3 4 5
@ShadowFlamel

I'm actually here! c: Just working on getting some gems, since I used mine to nab up a Spiney Whale while they're inexpensive x3 I'll send a CR in a bit; my mom will be excited to get some last-minute sand dollars aha
@ShadowFlamel

I'm actually here! c: Just working on getting some gems, since I used mine to nab up a Spiney Whale while they're inexpensive x3 I'll send a CR in a bit; my mom will be excited to get some last-minute sand dollars aha
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@ShadowFlamel Are you still closed?
@ShadowFlamel Are you still closed?
CjE0eII.jpg
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
@squidneytwo

Whoops, forgot to change the title. Nah, I opened one slot up.
@squidneytwo

Whoops, forgot to change the title. Nah, I opened one slot up.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel Could I get 3 hours in the Waterway, all drops?
@ShadowFlamel Could I get 3 hours in the Waterway, all drops?
CjE0eII.jpg
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
@squidneytwo

I actually cap my orders at 1 hour, just so I don't get overwhelmed and unmotivated. I can do one hour now and you can place another two orders later when I have slots open if that's okay with you.
@squidneytwo

I actually cap my orders at 1 hour, just so I don't get overwhelmed and unmotivated. I can do one hour now and you can place another two orders later when I have slots open if that's okay with you.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel Ok sure!
@ShadowFlamel Ok sure!
CjE0eII.jpg
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
@squidneytwo

Okay, please start a 2-way CR with payment attached and I'll get right to it, thanks!
@squidneytwo

Okay, please start a 2-way CR with payment attached and I'll get right to it, thanks!
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel If you're still open, I'd like 1 hour in the Crystal Pools, all drops no food
@ShadowFlamel If you're still open, I'd like 1 hour in the Crystal Pools, all drops no food
CjE0eII.jpg
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
1 2 3 4 5