Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Heh's Trading Post
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45
I can offer 3 crabs for 1x Ghost Flame Candles!
I can offer 3 crabs for 1x Ghost Flame Candles!
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@annobethal sure! However, you do know the event has ended, sadly? You won't be able to get them from the coli anymore. Just asking in case you didn't notice

@aquatic sure! I'll set up a CR
@annobethal sure! However, you do know the event has ended, sadly? You won't be able to get them from the coli anymore. Just asking in case you didn't notice

@aquatic sure! I'll set up a CR
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@DeadBattery
I thought it was monday-friday, oh well

I may not be able to get them soon, so no need to hold onto it. If I get them I'll come back and letcha know
@DeadBattery
I thought it was monday-friday, oh well

I may not be able to get them soon, so no need to hold onto it. If I get them I'll come back and letcha know
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
@DeadBattery 3 Crabs and 12 gems for a Voltaic Halo?
@DeadBattery 3 Crabs and 12 gems for a Voltaic Halo?
@annobethal Yeah understandable! It was til Friday but til 6:00 server time.

@boundingfeather sure, why not! I'll set up a CR
@annobethal Yeah understandable! It was til Friday but til 6:00 server time.

@boundingfeather sure, why not! I'll set up a CR
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Hello again, still looking for more crabs? LAH looks like about 20g for the orange and 30g for the blue one, if that's cool I'd be happy to trade 6 of each for your two hip frames
Hello again, still looking for more crabs? LAH looks like about 20g for the orange and 30g for the blue one, if that's cool I'd be happy to trade 6 of each for your two hip frames
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald OHHH the prices jumped that much?? Sure thing, Onyx Hip Drapes, right?
@sockmonkeygerald OHHH the prices jumped that much?? Sure thing, Onyx Hip Drapes, right?
No the gem glasses, lemme see.. hip smoky frames and hip midnight frames. I can add a couple extra crabs in case the price is inflated atm, haven't been checking it so I don't know
No the gem glasses, lemme see.. hip smoky frames and hip midnight frames. I can add a couple extra crabs in case the price is inflated atm, haven't been checking it so I don't know
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald OHHHH THE FRAMES........ oh my Geb, I'm so dumb. If I value both crabs at 25 Gems, that should be 12 crabs total for both glasses, yeah you're right. At this moment I'd prefer the blue bois but throw any at me if you don't have enough.
Lemme CR real quick
@sockmonkeygerald OHHHH THE FRAMES........ oh my Geb, I'm so dumb. If I value both crabs at 25 Gems, that should be 12 crabs total for both glasses, yeah you're right. At this moment I'd prefer the blue bois but throw any at me if you don't have enough.
Lemme CR real quick
Would you take 3 blue crabs and 6 red crabs for these one of each of the brutal banner, wild banner, ferocious banner, wild headdress, barbarian's headdress, and white raven armor?
Would you take 3 blue crabs and 6 red crabs for these one of each of the brutal banner, wild banner, ferocious banner, wild headdress, barbarian's headdress, and white raven armor?
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45