Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Heh's Trading Post
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45
@pepperpoppers if I remember correctly, 2! I should check the prices again
@pepperpoppers if I remember correctly, 2! I should check the prices again
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Five crabs for one Spirit of Shadow would be the correct amount, yes? :0
Five crabs for one Spirit of Shadow would be the correct amount, yes? :0
UAoP7GI.png DgKkle7UYAEtoNO.png wSEhN14.png
@chingling actually 3 is enough! I'm back to 15 Gems per crab
@chingling actually 3 is enough! I'm back to 15 Gems per crab
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
We're back to being fairly normal
We're back to being fairly normal
Let's go!
Let's go!
Added Rosy Perytons
Added Rosy Perytons
Added a Paddyfowl
Added a Paddyfowl
@DeadBattery hi! I'd like to buy/trade these things from you if you've still got them!

Jolly Jester's Stockings
Grim Healer's Reference
Conjurer's Herb Pouch
Spring's Breath
(I might've missed it, but do you by chance have a Golden Sage Lantern?)

how much treasure would they be in total? I'll also take a look around my hoard n see if I have some items from your wishlist I can pay you with either fully or partially!
@DeadBattery hi! I'd like to buy/trade these things from you if you've still got them!

Jolly Jester's Stockings
Grim Healer's Reference
Conjurer's Herb Pouch
Spring's Breath
(I might've missed it, but do you by chance have a Golden Sage Lantern?)

how much treasure would they be in total? I'll also take a look around my hoard n see if I have some items from your wishlist I can pay you with either fully or partially!
@pepster sorry for the delayed response, I was in the Dressing Hub. And OH, I'm not necessarily interested in Treasure, this is a trading post after all, I'd rather get some apparel. Yes please, go look into your hoard!
And nope, sadly I don't have a Golden Sage Lantern.

That's 69 Gems worth of items tho!
@pepster sorry for the delayed response, I was in the Dressing Hub. And OH, I'm not necessarily interested in Treasure, this is a trading post after all, I'd rather get some apparel. Yes please, go look into your hoard!
And nope, sadly I don't have a Golden Sage Lantern.

That's 69 Gems worth of items tho!
@DeadBattery I have three [item=green olive wreath], Can I exchange them for a [item=spirit of plague]?
@DeadBattery
I have three Green Olive Wreath , Can I exchange them for a Spirit of Plague ?
KNyL0p3.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45