Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Heh's Trading Post
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45
@izzylightwood721 Spot on 20 crabs. Those bois are fairly expensive :thinking emoji:

Darn it, the event is over tho :^( Let's see how many crabs I've got
@izzylightwood721 Spot on 20 crabs. Those bois are fairly expensive :thinking emoji:

Darn it, the event is over tho :^( Let's see how many crabs I've got
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@deadbattery how many for the dryads guise? I have 3 crabs can I pay the rest in gems? :3
@deadbattery how many for the dryads guise? I have 3 crabs can I pay the rest in gems? :3
@pastelpaint nope, that's fine, 3 it is!
@pastelpaint nope, that's fine, 3 it is!
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@DeadBattery
Sent a cr! :)
@DeadBattery
Sent a cr! :)
Was: IzzyLightwood721
Aduain? Still voring Dentastix

@featherly oh it's oke! I wonder if @neraida managed to get those crabs for the epiptite (?)
And did @theinsaneseer manage to gather enough for the snowfall robe?

Just asking because I put those items on hold! Sorry if you didn't want to be pinged
Aduain? Still voring Dentastix

@featherly oh it's oke! I wonder if @neraida managed to get those crabs for the epiptite (?)
And did @theinsaneseer manage to gather enough for the snowfall robe?

Just asking because I put those items on hold! Sorry if you didn't want to be pinged
hi!

Can i trade a Plantation Pincher and a Harvest Hardshell with 1,600 treasure for your Tendril Loach? Prices are kinda fluctuating so i'll add more if needed!

(i'll miss crab season...)
hi!

Can i trade a Plantation Pincher and a Harvest Hardshell with 1,600 treasure for your Tendril Loach? Prices are kinda fluctuating so i'll add more if needed!

(i'll miss crab season...)
@patako no need for the treasure, the crabs are fine! I'll set up a CR
@patako no need for the treasure, the crabs are fine! I'll set up a CR
@DeadBattery

What do you value the blue sweater at? (I bought all the ones in the ah)
@DeadBattery

What do you value the blue sweater at? (I bought all the ones in the ah)
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
@annobethal AHAHAHA that's me and tassets or kiwi plumed stuff tbh

I-I don't know how much they're worth usually? Around 60 gems? That would be 5 crabs then
@annobethal AHAHAHA that's me and tassets or kiwi plumed stuff tbh

I-I don't know how much they're worth usually? Around 60 gems? That would be 5 crabs then
@DeadBattery

I could do that, could you hold it until I get the last 2 crabs I need?
@DeadBattery

I could do that, could you hold it until I get the last 2 crabs I need?
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45