Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Boss/Gem/New Familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@MotherOfBeardies Do you have any of what I hoard? I hoard unicorn dust, cerdae sparkle, ghostly aura, flutes and wooden flutes, along with hourglasses and crystal balls. I also hoard [item=myosotis] and [item=magpie] as well as most of the minerals/gemstones. If you have any of this stuff I'd be happy to swap.
@MotherOfBeardies

Do you have any of what I hoard? I hoard unicorn dust, cerdae sparkle, ghostly aura, flutes and wooden flutes, along with hourglasses and crystal balls.

I also hoard Myosotis and Magpie as well as most of the minerals/gemstones.

If you have any of this stuff I'd be happy to swap.

XOxv5KE.png
@MotherOfBeardies Would 2 x Hoard Sale work for you, barring the rarer ones? So from Training Fields, I'm missing: [item=Bluelight Chipskink] [item=Brown-Spotted Mith] [item=Ceanothus Brawler] [item=Chipskink] [item=Frosted Pocketmouse] [item=Mith Bruiser] [item=Primrose Mith] [item=Ragepuff] [item=Satin Pocketmouse] [item=Silky Webwing] [item=Sweetpuff] [item=Tick-Tock] [item=Webwing Alpha]
@MotherOfBeardies
Would 2 x Hoard Sale work for you, barring the rarer ones?

So from Training Fields, I'm missing:

Bluelight Chipskink Brown-Spotted Mith Ceanothus Brawler Chipskink Frosted Pocketmouse Mith Bruiser Primrose Mith Ragepuff Satin Pocketmouse Silky Webwing Sweetpuff Tick-Tock Webwing Alpha
3844127.png
Squishington
Training School for Young Dragons
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Kargi Maybe auction house prices? I’m afraid I don’t have any extras of those though.
@Kargi Maybe auction house prices? I’m afraid I don’t have any extras of those though.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MotherOfBeardies
Ahh! In that case, I'll see what else I'm missing and get back to you C:
@MotherOfBeardies
Ahh! In that case, I'll see what else I'm missing and get back to you C:
3844127.png
Squishington
Training School for Young Dragons
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@MotherOfBeardies I have: 64 seafood points at the time of this post. I'll take things like [item=satin mouse] [item=roan mouse] [item=sun flecked mouse] [item=duskrat] [item=charcoal hopping mouse] [item=hopping mouse] [item=bush rat] [item=fancy rat] [item=opossum] [item=infernal opossum] [item=field chirper] [item=downy mouse] [item=rat tangle] [item=pale prince] bonus items: [item=grey squirrel] [item=white squirrel] [item=black squirrel] [item=broad=footed mole] [item=Eastern mole] [item=sandstrike hedgehog] [item=everglade hedgehog] [item=tigereye squirrel] [item=forester squirrel] [item=sugarglider]
@MotherOfBeardies
I have: 64 seafood points at the time of this post.
I'll take things like Satin Mouse Roan Mouse Duskrat Charcoal Hopping Mouse Hopping Mouse Bush Rat Fancy Rat Opossum Field Chirper Downy Mouse Rat Tangle Pale Prince
bonus items:
Grey Squirrel White Squirrel Black Squirrel Eastern Mole Sandstrike Hedgehog Everglade Hedgehog Tigereye Squirrel Forester Squirrel Sugarglider
bEvLAND.png
@cytus probably, let me check!

@arkboi I’d prefer to trade in larger quantities like full stacks of food.
@cytus probably, let me check!

@arkboi I’d prefer to trade in larger quantities like full stacks of food.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MotherOfBeardies Understandable.
@MotherOfBeardies Understandable.
bEvLAND.png
@MotherOfBeardies

Sure, just let me know what you've got and what numbers you want in return ^ ^
@MotherOfBeardies

Sure, just let me know what you've got and what numbers you want in return ^ ^
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus I have these, and are there any particular minerals/gemstones you're into?

Ghostly Aura x80
Crystal Ball x10
Hourglass x1
Unicorn Dust x99
Cerdae Sparkle x99
Magpie x50
@Cytus I have these, and are there any particular minerals/gemstones you're into?

Ghostly Aura x80
Crystal Ball x10
Hourglass x1
Unicorn Dust x99
Cerdae Sparkle x99
Magpie x50
@MotherofBeardies I'm especially into [item=Celestine] [item=azurite] [item=infused crystal] and [item=moonstone]. Though I'll take pretty much all assortments of shinies. How many seafood points do you want for all that you've listed?
@MotherofBeardies

I'm especially into Celestine Azurite Infused Crystal and Moonstone . Though I'll take pretty much all assortments of shinies.

How many seafood points do you want for all that you've listed?
XOxv5KE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26