Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Boss/Gem/New Familiars
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@Cuddleh It seems I don't have too much of the things you want anyways, thank you for your time as well!
@Cuddleh It seems I don't have too much of the things you want anyways, thank you for your time as well!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MotherOfBeardies check out my shop for familiars.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2387261
@MotherOfBeardies check out my shop for familiars.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2387261
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@ImaTiger do you have a wishlist? I'm not really looking to buy.
@ImaTiger do you have a wishlist? I'm not really looking to buy.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MotherOfBeardies currently im mostly looking for genes. Especially these:
Tapir
striation
thylacine(cant spell that one)
Pearly scroll
Scales
Poison
Capsule
@MotherOfBeardies currently im mostly looking for genes. Especially these:
Tapir
striation
thylacine(cant spell that one)
Pearly scroll
Scales
Poison
Capsule
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@ImaTiger I'm sorry, I don't have any of those.
@ImaTiger I'm sorry, I don't have any of those.
@MotherOfBeardies

I just got a light egg from scavenging if you would like it? I'm not sure how much I would sell it for bc it's the first I've ever gotten, but I checked it out in the AH and noticed it's around 235G or 200kt. However, I'm willing to haggle :>
@MotherOfBeardies

I just got a light egg from scavenging if you would like it? I'm not sure how much I would sell it for bc it's the first I've ever gotten, but I checked it out in the AH and noticed it's around 235G or 200kt. However, I'm willing to haggle :>
sydney , fem , she/her, + 0

dog person

gimme that gay s--t
aaaaGrotesque-2-_R.png
@Etzili Not really looking to buy, is there anything you'd want in a trade?
@Etzili Not really looking to buy, is there anything you'd want in a trade?
@MotherOfBeardies

Do you have any apparels you'd be willing to trade? I have a lot of dragons who need to finish their apparel sets ;A; You could take a look at their bios and see.
@MotherOfBeardies

Do you have any apparels you'd be willing to trade? I have a lot of dragons who need to finish their apparel sets ;A; You could take a look at their bios and see.

dog person

gimme that gay s--t
aaaaGrotesque-2-_R.png
@Etzili I have a black tulip flowerfall I could trade, but I think it's worth a bit more than the egg?
@Etzili I have a black tulip flowerfall I could trade, but I think it's worth a bit more than the egg?
@MotherOfBeards

Hm. How could we even that out? Perhaps I could send over a dragon, or maybe a familiar considering you're looking for those too?
@MotherOfBeards

Hm. How could we even that out? Perhaps I could send over a dragon, or maybe a familiar considering you're looking for those too?

dog person

gimme that gay s--t
aaaaGrotesque-2-_R.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26