Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Boss/Gem/New Familiars
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@MotherOfBeardies sounds Good! Can you set up a CR please
@MotherOfBeardies sounds Good! Can you set up a CR please
VGxuHXT.png
@MotherofBeardies I have a Disoriented and Malevolent Spirit if you want them! 220g in total, below LAH.
@MotherofBeardies I have a Disoriented and Malevolent Spirit if you want them! 220g in total, below LAH.
AqaqXxe.png
@LucidWhispers No thank you, I have those! I'm looking for the familiars in the first post.
@LucidWhispers No thank you, I have those! I'm looking for the familiars in the first post.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MotherOfBeardies

I have a giant familiar sale going on right now and I still have a dwarf unicorn and rivermouth flatbill. if you follow the link in my sig to the thread, the second post has items I am looking for :D
@MotherOfBeardies

I have a giant familiar sale going on right now and I still have a dwarf unicorn and rivermouth flatbill. if you follow the link in my sig to the thread, the second post has items I am looking for :D
+3 FR time
Free Maxed Cauldron use here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2374963
@LucidWhispers What would you want for them in treasure/gem value?
@LucidWhispers What would you want for them in treasure/gem value?
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MotherofBeardies The Spirits? Well, 220g by a 1:850 ratio would be 102,000t, if that’s alright with you.
@MotherofBeardies The Spirits? Well, 220g by a 1:850 ratio would be 102,000t, if that’s alright with you.
AqaqXxe.png
@LucidWhispers Sorry, didn’t mean to ping you!
@LucidWhispers Sorry, didn’t mean to ping you!
@TheoreticalYarn What would you want for them in treasure/gem value?
@TheoreticalYarn What would you want for them in treasure/gem value?
@MotherOfBeardies

I've been putting them in AH for 250kt but I'm happy to haggle ^_^. my gem ratio is 1:840
@MotherOfBeardies

I've been putting them in AH for 250kt but I'm happy to haggle ^_^. my gem ratio is 1:840
+3 FR time
Free Maxed Cauldron use here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2374963
@MotherOfBeardies I have an extra [item=deeprealm hunter] I'll trade for any gem familiar I'm missing. They were about the same last time I checked... link is in profile.
@MotherOfBeardies
I have an extra Deeprealm Hunter I'll trade for any gem familiar I'm missing. They were about the same last time I checked... link is in profile.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26