Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Squishington's Training (Waitlist:3)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46 47
@bumperstew
Always welcome! :D
@bumperstew
Always welcome! :D
3844127.png
Squishington
Training School for Young Dragons
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Kargi I've been away from FR for quite some time and I was curious about your leveling service. What breed/element/stat/stone combos would make a successful team for the Golem Workshop? I currently have a level 25 Ice Imperial and a level 25 Wind Wildclaw but would like to add a 3rd level 25 to my team.

EDIT: Depending on what success in the GW would require, I may be willing to level up a whole new team.
@Kargi I've been away from FR for quite some time and I was curious about your leveling service. What breed/element/stat/stone combos would make a successful team for the Golem Workshop? I currently have a level 25 Ice Imperial and a level 25 Wind Wildclaw but would like to add a 3rd level 25 to my team.

EDIT: Depending on what success in the GW would require, I may be willing to level up a whole new team.
W5idAr0.png
@PoetryInMotion Welcome back, friend! If you're looking to grind in the workshop, you'll need two eliminators (which I can see that you have) and a mage with heal. Personally, my cleric is a Wind dragon, as it is effective against most enemies in the workshop: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4196810] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/41969/4196810.png[/img] [/url] Your ice imperial may have a tougher time in the workshop since it's weak against golem mages - but it's not completely impossible. Fire, Arcane, Earth, or Nature dragons will have a better time in the workshop. Avocat's stats: Instead of pumping so much into INT, I could have added more into QCK or VIT for better survivability. Avocat's stones: Meditate Contuse / Heal / Element Bolt / xxx (4th stone is up to you. Bolster/Ward is good for Boss battles) 3 x Scholar 2 x Discipline (You can also go with Ambush here if you like) For reference if you wanted some light reading c: [LIST] [*]Culex: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710 [*]Oriel: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1519941 [*]Celelorien: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1666709/ [/LIST] Let me know if you have more questions c;
@PoetryInMotion
Welcome back, friend! If you're looking to grind in the workshop, you'll need two eliminators (which I can see that you have) and a mage with heal. Personally, my cleric is a Wind dragon, as it is effective against most enemies in the workshop:

4196810.png

Your ice imperial may have a tougher time in the workshop since it's weak against golem mages - but it's not completely impossible. Fire, Arcane, Earth, or Nature dragons will have a better time in the workshop.

Avocat's stats:
Instead of pumping so much into INT, I could have added more into QCK or VIT for better survivability.

Avocat's stones:
Meditate
Contuse / Heal / Element Bolt / xxx (4th stone is up to you. Bolster/Ward is good for Boss battles)
3 x Scholar
2 x Discipline (You can also go with Ambush here if you like)

For reference if you wanted some light reading c:
Let me know if you have more questions c;
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Kargi
Thank you so much! That was very helpful. Do you currently level dragons? If so, how much would it cost to have you level up 2 of my dragons and stat them if I provide all of the stones? I would need a list of what they require and I can do treasure, gems, or a mixture of both though my preferred payment method would be gems.
@Kargi
Thank you so much! That was very helpful. Do you currently level dragons? If so, how much would it cost to have you level up 2 of my dragons and stat them if I provide all of the stones? I would need a list of what they require and I can do treasure, gems, or a mixture of both though my preferred payment method would be gems.
W5idAr0.png
@PoetryInMotion I do, yes! Gems is perfect. It will be 1 - 25 is at 300G per dragon, turnaround for them as I have no waitlist is 1 - 2 days. I can leave them unstatted and unstoned so you can choose whichever configuration is best for you, if that is something you're interested in. c: My set up is: [columns][b]Mage[/b] [item=Meditate] [item=Contuse] / [item=Aid] [item=Rally] / [item=Zephyr Bolt]** 3 x [item=Scholar] 2 x [item=Ambush] OR [item=Discipline] * [nextcol][b]Eliminator[/b] [item=Scratch] [item=Eliminate] / [item=Haste] [item=Rally] / [item=Sap] 3 x [item=Berserker] 2 x [item=Ambush][/columns] * Ambush means you get your turns a little faster / Discipline means you get 2 x breath with each meditate. Keep in mind Heal uses up 40 breath c: ** Replace with element of your mage dragon
@PoetryInMotion
I do, yes! Gems is perfect. It will be 1 - 25 is at 300G per dragon, turnaround for them as I have no waitlist is 1 - 2 days.
I can leave them unstatted and unstoned so you can choose whichever configuration is best for you, if that is something you're interested in. c:

My set up is:
Mage
Meditate
Contuse / Aid
Rally / Zephyr Bolt **
3 x Scholar
2 x Ambush OR Discipline *
Eliminator
Scratch
Eliminate / Haste
Rally / Sap
3 x Berserker
2 x Ambush
* Ambush means you get your turns a little faster / Discipline means you get 2 x breath with each meditate. Keep in mind Heal uses up 40 breath c:
** Replace with element of your mage dragon
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Kargi
That sounds awesome! I would prefer if you stat and stone them if that’s alright. I am using my phone at the moment so I can send you everything when I get home to my computer if that’s ok with you?
@Kargi
That sounds awesome! I would prefer if you stat and stone them if that’s alright. I am using my phone at the moment so I can send you everything when I get home to my computer if that’s ok with you?
W5idAr0.png
@PoetryInMotion
Im headed to work, but please do at your convenience c:
Also, I forgot to msntion tinctures haha.
@PoetryInMotion
Im headed to work, but please do at your convenience c:
Also, I forgot to msntion tinctures haha.
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Kargi

If Squishington is still taking dragons to train, I have a level 10 that I would like to get to 25 ^~^
@Kargi

If Squishington is still taking dragons to train, I have a level 10 that I would like to get to 25 ^~^
407Ohsj.png
@PoetryInMotion
Ah cheesetoasties! I quoted you my treasure price. It'll actually be 370G per dragon ^^; Sorry about that!

@Habren
I am indeedly!
It'll be 360G for that price c:
@PoetryInMotion
Ah cheesetoasties! I quoted you my treasure price. It'll actually be 370G per dragon ^^; Sorry about that!

@Habren
I am indeedly!
It'll be 360G for that price c:
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Kargi

Awesome! I also have a second dragon I would liked trained, I don't have the gems or treasure, but I do have three familiars on your want list if you would like to do a trade? If not, that's cool and I'll hit you up when I have enough saved!
@Kargi

Awesome! I also have a second dragon I would liked trained, I don't have the gems or treasure, but I do have three familiars on your want list if you would like to do a trade? If not, that's cool and I'll hit you up when I have enough saved!
407Ohsj.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46 47