Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Squishington's Training (Waitlist:3)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46 47
@Wintaclu
Aloha! c: Whenever you're ready, please send me a 1-way cr with him and we'll gear him up to play in the Mire pronto.
@Wintaclu
Aloha! c: Whenever you're ready, please send me a 1-way cr with him and we'll gear him up to play in the Mire pronto.
3844127.png
Squishington
Training School for Young Dragons
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Kargi Thank you so much! Fast, great service, I will be recommending you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1948738] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/19488/1948738_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Following a clanking Cogfrog as they leave the Mire, [b]Monotone[/b] is almost wistful now that the training is over. Part of him is glad, he’s not as young as he once was, and keeping up with whippersnappers like Squishington is getting harder and harder. He says his goodbyes, being sure to thank his host appropriately. He only has to nudge [b]Arek[/b] once, when his young Clan Chief gets distracted talking to a female much closer to Monotones’ age. “Her name is Sharon. She said she had a son with the same name as me, but he went to serve the Windsinger long ago,” Arek explains, before once more giving Squishington his full attention. Monotone listens to Squishington’s final pronouncements placidly. One thing he won’t miss is all the dad jokes. He’s looking forward to returning to the lair in which he’s resided for the last two years and having a long sleep before taking up his duties. Moments before he takes wing, he turns back to offer some advice that he’s been saving up. “You should give up that idea you had for an all-acorn diet,” he tells his sensei seriously. “That’s just nuts.” As he lets the air lift him skywards, he hears the familiar sound of Squishington’s laugh behind him.[/i]
@Kargi

Thank you so much! Fast, great service, I will be recommending you!

1948738_350.png

Following a clanking Cogfrog as they leave the Mire, Monotone is almost wistful now that the training is over. Part of him is glad, he’s not as young as he once was, and keeping up with whippersnappers like Squishington is getting harder and harder.

He says his goodbyes, being sure to thank his host appropriately. He only has to nudge Arek once, when his young Clan Chief gets distracted talking to a female much closer to Monotones’ age.

“Her name is Sharon. She said she had a son with the same name as me, but he went to serve the Windsinger long ago,” Arek explains, before once more giving Squishington his full attention.

Monotone listens to Squishington’s final pronouncements placidly. One thing he won’t miss is all the dad jokes. He’s looking forward to returning to the lair in which he’s resided for the last two years and having a long sleep before taking up his duties.

Moments before he takes wing, he turns back to offer some advice that he’s been saving up. “You should give up that idea you had for an all-acorn diet,” he tells his sensei seriously. “That’s just nuts.”

As he lets the air lift him skywards, he hears the familiar sound of Squishington’s laugh behind him.

gladekeeperplacesbanner.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3844127] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38442/3844127_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Squishington[/b] [i]and [b]Reese[/b] swim through the warm waters of the Mire, having filled many hours with de-skinning Psywurms and making Toridae casserole, two life long skills that will serve Reese well between battles. "The word 'diputseromneve' may look ridiculous…" Squishington says solemnly. "...but backwards, it’s even more stupid…"[/i][/center] @Qualia Please check your crossroads, and thank you for coming back! c:

3844127_350.png

Squishington and Reese swim through the warm waters of the Mire, having filled many hours with de-skinning Psywurms and making Toridae casserole, two life long skills that will serve Reese well between battles. "The word 'diputseromneve' may look ridiculous…" Squishington says solemnly. "...but backwards, it’s even more stupid…"

@Qualia
Please check your crossroads, and thank you for coming back! c:
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Kargi

Thanks again for the fast service! and preparing Reese well for the Mire XD
@Kargi

Thanks again for the fast service! and preparing Reese well for the Mire XD
wy4N6C3.png fSOlEpZ.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3844127] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38442/3844127_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Squishington[/b] [i]and [b]Dune[/b] soar through the canopy of the Mire, leaves brushing against their wingtips. They had spent many days revising on the techniques on deshelling Podids and creating Croaker Soup. "Remember, Dune. If you see a fork in the road..." Squishington says looking a mixture of serious and thoughtful, "pick it up, because you never know when it will come in handy!"[/i][/center] @Wintaclu Please check your private auctions, and thank you for enrolling with Squishington :D

3844127_350.png

Squishington and Dune soar through the canopy of the Mire, leaves brushing against their wingtips. They had spent many days revising on the techniques on deshelling Podids and creating Croaker Soup. "Remember, Dune. If you see a fork in the road..." Squishington says looking a mixture of serious and thoughtful, "pick it up, because you never know when it will come in handy!"

@Wintaclu
Please check your private auctions, and thank you for enrolling with Squishington :D
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Kargi I would like to sell 200g (for 160Kt) and trade [item=juvenile prairie skink]x3 and [item=weird purple skink]x2 for black tulips!
@Kargi

I would like to sell 200g (for 160Kt) and trade Juvenile Prairie Skink x3 and Weird Purple Skink x2 for black tulips!
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Fanartsy
Skinks are at 19G each, so that'll be 95G worth of Black Tulips (coincidentally 95 of them since they're 1G each) c: Sound good?
@Fanartsy
Skinks are at 19G each, so that'll be 95G worth of Black Tulips (coincidentally 95 of them since they're 1G each) c: Sound good?
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Kargi

Sounds good to me :D
@Kargi

Sounds good to me :D
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Fanartsy
And CR sent! Thanks c;
@Fanartsy
And CR sent! Thanks c;
3844127.png
Squishington
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
Would Squishington be interested in taking on some hew trainees? I have four who are currently lv6 and five who are lv1, all looking to reach 10 so that they can go out and help others.
Would Squishington be interested in taking on some hew trainees? I have four who are currently lv6 and five who are lv1, all looking to reach 10 so that they can go out and help others.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46 47