Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free level 21 tipping cauldron (OPEN)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Tiyuji Since they take 96 hours to brew, and will disappear after the festival has ended (the option to brew it) I won't be able to, since I have enough orders (once I know exactly what I have to brew for the person before you) to take me until the festival ends unfortunately. Sorry! (Besides, I don't quite want to block my cauldron for such a long period of time either!)

@Fellefan Ah, certainly! I'll put you on the waiting list then, no problem :D Just get back to me whenever you're ready and we can get that going!
@Tiyuji Since they take 96 hours to brew, and will disappear after the festival has ended (the option to brew it) I won't be able to, since I have enough orders (once I know exactly what I have to brew for the person before you) to take me until the festival ends unfortunately. Sorry! (Besides, I don't quite want to block my cauldron for such a long period of time either!)

@Fellefan Ah, certainly! I'll put you on the waiting list then, no problem :D Just get back to me whenever you're ready and we can get that going!
vonVRKR.png
@Sssasha is it possible for you to brew it like almost when the festival is finished?
@Sssasha is it possible for you to brew it like almost when the festival is finished?
Genesis_Hatchery.png
@Tiyuji I don't reaaaaaally want to block my cauldron for 96 hours though, I'm sorry! I'll update my original post. Sorry again!
@Tiyuji I don't reaaaaaally want to block my cauldron for 96 hours though, I'm sorry! I'll update my original post. Sorry again!
vonVRKR.png
@Sssasha
Can you brew me a snowjourner skin please??
@Sssasha
Can you brew me a snowjourner skin please??
referral-cat1.gif
@Sandia Sure thing! I believe I can manage that once my current brew is done :)
@Sandia Sure thing! I believe I can manage that once my current brew is done :)
vonVRKR.png
@Sssasha
Great Ill send you the materials :)
@Sssasha
Great Ill send you the materials :)
referral-cat1.gif
@Sssasha Can you brew me two Fine Alchemical Reductions?
@Sssasha Can you brew me two Fine Alchemical Reductions?
@GryphonSong Certainly! Sorry I was sleeping. I'll start on them already, so they will be done asap :) Send the mats when you're ready!

Edit: The reduction is already done, so just send the materials via two-way CR and I'll send you the reduction and the tip still, since it was my own fault for sleeping ;)
@GryphonSong Certainly! Sorry I was sleeping. I'll start on them already, so they will be done asap :) Send the mats when you're ready!

Edit: The reduction is already done, so just send the materials via two-way CR and I'll send you the reduction and the tip still, since it was my own fault for sleeping ;)
vonVRKR.png
@Sssasha
Mind brewing me a bogsneak egg? :3
I also need 1 Fine Alchemical Reduction, if you'd be willing to toss that in first!
If not, than the bogsneak egg alone is great! ^^
@Sssasha
Mind brewing me a bogsneak egg? :3
I also need 1 Fine Alchemical Reduction, if you'd be willing to toss that in first!
If not, than the bogsneak egg alone is great! ^^
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@UnhappyJoker I can do both for you, no problem! I can even get the Reduction done before I go to bed, and have the egg done sometime after a wake up, so that's perfect :) I'll start on the reduction already with my own materials, so just send me the other stuff when you can :D
@UnhappyJoker I can do both for you, no problem! I can even get the Reduction done before I go to bed, and have the egg done sometime after a wake up, so that's perfect :) I'll start on the reduction already with my own materials, so just send me the other stuff when you can :D
vonVRKR.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11