Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free level 21 tipping cauldron (OPEN)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Mystyic I put in the front post that I wasn't going to because I might not have time, but I can try! If I don't manage to get it done today (I farm the coli every now and then and usually put some snow towards my customer brews) then I will let you know. If that's fine with you, I'll put you down for 5 batches and try and get it done for you today!
@Mystyic I put in the front post that I wasn't going to because I might not have time, but I can try! If I don't manage to get it done today (I farm the coli every now and then and usually put some snow towards my customer brews) then I will let you know. If that's fine with you, I'll put you down for 5 batches and try and get it done for you today!
vonVRKR.png
@Sssasha

hey, sorry about that, didn't read the post, just saw that you were open. How about I send you for 2 batches of 20 instead.
@Sssasha

hey, sorry about that, didn't read the post, just saw that you were open. How about I send you for 2 batches of 20 instead.
@Mystyic I should be able to do the 5x20 today (I'm still trying to get a chest in the coli), so I don't believe I will have a problem getting the order done!

And it's fine, sometimes I oversee information in posts too, it happens and I understand completely :D
@Mystyic I should be able to do the 5x20 today (I'm still trying to get a chest in the coli), so I don't believe I will have a problem getting the order done!

And it's fine, sometimes I oversee information in posts too, it happens and I understand completely :D
vonVRKR.png
@Sssasha
maybe you can brew me a bog egg?
I'm missing a few mats and I still need to make fine alchemical reduction for the imbued sulfur, but maybe you can brew those too if you want?
all when you have time ofc, since I'm still missing a few things anyway.

and if not, I'll just brew it myself no worries. uvu
@Sssasha
maybe you can brew me a bog egg?
I'm missing a few mats and I still need to make fine alchemical reduction for the imbued sulfur, but maybe you can brew those too if you want?
all when you have time ofc, since I'm still missing a few things anyway.

and if not, I'll just brew it myself no worries. uvu
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Sssasha

Okay, thanks. Sent the CR.
@Sssasha

Okay, thanks. Sent the CR.
@Fellefan Sure, I don't mind brewing it for you! (I don't know what the bog egg needs myself yet, but I will in 5ish minutes :D)

I can either do just the egg or the mats too, I really don't mind! I just work my orders off one at a time, with longer ones being done overnight, unless I don't have any small orders to work through.
@Fellefan Sure, I don't mind brewing it for you! (I don't know what the bog egg needs myself yet, but I will in 5ish minutes :D)

I can either do just the egg or the mats too, I really don't mind! I just work my orders off one at a time, with longer ones being done overnight, unless I don't have any small orders to work through.
vonVRKR.png
@Sssasha
sweet, thanks! ^u^ I've been brewing eggs for myself without thinking I might want to help other level instead hah.
the egg alone takes 12h, the other two things needed for it take 2h and 5h 50m, so almost a total of 20h. it's a total of 2,915 exp so it should help you at least a little!
@Sssasha
sweet, thanks! ^u^ I've been brewing eggs for myself without thinking I might want to help other level instead hah.
the egg alone takes 12h, the other two things needed for it take 2h and 5h 50m, so almost a total of 20h. it's a total of 2,915 exp so it should help you at least a little!
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan 10 hours sounds like a perfect brew while sleeping from Saturday->Sunday. If you don't mind waiting until Sunday for your egg, then pass me the materials and I will get to work, thank you!

(If you could write down all the previous materials that I also have to brew, that would be great, so I can record it better!)
@Fellefan 10 hours sounds like a perfect brew while sleeping from Saturday->Sunday. If you don't mind waiting until Sunday for your egg, then pass me the materials and I will get to work, thank you!

(If you could write down all the previous materials that I also have to brew, that would be great, so I can record it better!)
vonVRKR.png
@Sssasha can you brew a prismatic token?
@Sssasha can you brew a prismatic token?
Genesis_Hatchery.png
@Sssasha
since I have a prismatic token brewing going right now that still have 45h left, I'm pretty sure I don't have the mats in time for tomorrow haha! I was thinking more long term, as in maybe I'll be able to get all the mats in a few days. you could put me on a wait list, or I could just come back when I have everything ready and see if you're still open and accepting.
@Sssasha
since I have a prismatic token brewing going right now that still have 45h left, I'm pretty sure I don't have the mats in time for tomorrow haha! I was thinking more long term, as in maybe I'll be able to get all the mats in a few days. you could put me on a wait list, or I could just come back when I have everything ready and see if you're still open and accepting.
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11