Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Cheap leveling for Lineage Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@LupusHellbores

Yep! In order to trade you must remove the apparel, any familiars, skins/accents and make sure they are not on a coli team : )
@LupusHellbores

Yep! In order to trade you must remove the apparel, any familiars, skins/accents and make sure they are not on a coli team : )
@TheTigersDen
Hi! I would like like to get a lineage dragon trained from the NWs
@TheTigersDen
Hi! I would like like to get a lineage dragon trained from the NWs
@DoggoneCreature

If it's just one dragon from level 1-20 then it will be 54K :)
@DoggoneCreature

If it's just one dragon from level 1-20 then it will be 54K :)
@TheTigersDen
I can do that, its just one dragon :) When do you prefer to get payment?
@TheTigersDen
I can do that, its just one dragon :) When do you prefer to get payment?
@DoggoneCreature

I take payment after the order is complete, no need to ping I'm subbed : )
@DoggoneCreature

I take payment after the order is complete, no need to ping I'm subbed : )
Ah ok. And curious, I have a NW derg thats currently lvl12. How much would she cost to be trained?
Ah ok. And curious, I have a NW derg thats currently lvl12. How much would she cost to be trained?
@DoggoneCreature
40K :)
@DoggoneCreature
40K :)

Ok :) Just tell me when you can take my dregs to train. Switched my mind and chose to do both cause I can never seem to finish training

Ok :) Just tell me when you can take my dregs to train. Switched my mind and chose to do both cause I can never seem to finish training
@TheTigersDen: Do you mind me adding a link to your service here in my generation project? Here's a link/button, if you wish to check it out. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2269497] [img]https://i.imgur.com/keKX5FL.png[/img][/url][/center]
@TheTigersDen: Do you mind me adding a link to your service here in my generation project? Here's a link/button, if you wish to check it out.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@/TheTigersDen Could I be put on the waitlist to get Aurora leveled to 20 please? Just to confirm the cost, would it be 51kt since she's from the Bródúil Caomhnóirí family tree project?
@/TheTigersDen Could I be put on the waitlist to get Aurora leveled to 20 please? Just to confirm the cost, would it be 51kt since she's from the Bródúil Caomhnóirí family tree project?
yKxZnmf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21