Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Cheap leveling for Lineage Dragons
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Aurelicia

Oh it’s little Aurora : D
I’m currently not affiliated with Bródúil Caomhnóirí family, but I also have a discount for my offspring dragons (15%) Sense I’d love to see lil Aurora leveled and registered I’ll level her for 30K how’s that sound? :)

I’ll also add you to the ping list~
@Aurelicia

Oh it’s little Aurora : D
I’m currently not affiliated with Bródúil Caomhnóirí family, but I also have a discount for my offspring dragons (15%) Sense I’d love to see lil Aurora leveled and registered I’ll level her for 30K how’s that sound? :)

I’ll also add you to the ping list~
@TheTigersDen Yup, just got her today and thank you for letting us have her. :) 30kt would be awesome and I have the funds socketed away for whenever her turn is up. Thank you in advance!

I heard there was a benefit for dragons in coli to have ambush, so I'll source one to send with her.
@TheTigersDen Yup, just got her today and thank you for letting us have her. :) 30kt would be awesome and I have the funds socketed away for whenever her turn is up. Thank you in advance!

I heard there was a benefit for dragons in coli to have ambush, so I'll source one to send with her.
yKxZnmf.png
@Aurelicia

When a training dragon as an ambush my lvl 25s get an extra turn, but I've heard thats a bug so I don't know if the coi rewrite will fix it. I should have started her training before the coli comes out : )
@Aurelicia

When a training dragon as an ambush my lvl 25s get an extra turn, but I've heard thats a bug so I don't know if the coi rewrite will fix it. I should have started her training before the coli comes out : )
@TheTigersDen No idea either. I usually get most of my updates from my wife since I check in 1-2 times a day versus her. lol Whether they fix it or now, I'll have an ambush for Aurora ready just in case. :)
@TheTigersDen No idea either. I usually get most of my updates from my wife since I check in 1-2 times a day versus her. lol Whether they fix it or now, I'll have an ambush for Aurora ready just in case. :)
yKxZnmf.png
I'm open once again : )
@DoggoneCreature @Aurelicia
I'm open once again : )
@DoggoneCreature @Aurelicia
Ill send in my two kids!
Ill send in my two kids!
@DoggoneCreature
Send them over : )
@DoggoneCreature
Send them over : )
Bump