Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | • Hogsmeade • Lvling,Brews&Fams
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Wintaer
Is your cauldron free for melting rental? :)
@Wintaer
Is your cauldron free for melting rental? :)
trDeB4W.png
@Meowruff Cool, let me know. The price is also not set in stone as this is the first time I'm doing this and am still working out how long it'll take me for certain levels and such.

@Huskily Yep, though I will ask for no more than 20 items at a time :)

@PlatinumDream Just wanted to let you know I am working on your order. Was hanging out with friends yesterday, so did not get any transmuting done, sorry! Working on item 14/20 right now.

@Meowruff Cool, let me know. The price is also not set in stone as this is the first time I'm doing this and am still working out how long it'll take me for certain levels and such.

@Huskily Yep, though I will ask for no more than 20 items at a time :)

@PlatinumDream Just wanted to let you know I am working on your order. Was hanging out with friends yesterday, so did not get any transmuting done, sorry! Working on item 14/20 right now.

b1FZ2Gy.gif xVg5mzi.gif qeimbdh.gif
@Wintaer
I'll go ahead and send a cr with 20 items then :) Thank you!
@Wintaer
I'll go ahead and send a cr with 20 items then :) Thank you!
trDeB4W.png
@Huskily Cool, I'll start on them when I'm done with PlatinumDream's stuff.
@Huskily Cool, I'll start on them when I'm done with PlatinumDream's stuff.
@Wintaer

Are you willing to trade some Mats for low-key desire fams?
@Wintaer

Are you willing to trade some Mats for low-key desire fams?
JJLXYXK.gif0ne4J1E.gifhI0NUiK.gif9BE8RFg.gif
@mourits324 Hmm... sure, if we go by LAH values.
@mourits324 Hmm... sure, if we go by LAH values.
@Wintaer Could I pay partially with [item=Rusty Golem] (LAH: 58kt)? And the remaining (112kt) in treasure? Do you provide collateral? This dragon is a gift from my friend :) [b]Username:[/b]Meowruff [b]Your Dragon's Name:[/b]Rae [b]Current Level:[/b]1 [b]Desired Level:[/b]25 [b]Ambush Stone Provided?[/b] Yes (so -30kt?) [b]Link to Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36825395] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/368254/36825395_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Wintaer
Could I pay partially with Rusty Golem (LAH: 58kt)?
And the remaining (112kt) in treasure?
Do you provide collateral? This dragon is a gift from my friend :)

Username:Meowruff
Your Dragon's Name:Rae
Current Level:1
Desired Level:25
Ambush Stone Provided? Yes (so -30kt?)
Link to Dragon:

36825395_350.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
Wow! I love your thread! I’m a huge Harry Potter fan :)
Wow! I love your thread! I’m a huge Harry Potter fan :)
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@Meowruff Sure, I can do that. Just keep in mind that Lightning is doing a profit push this week and work starts up again tomorrow, so I may be slow in leveling her. You can check in on her whenever though, or shoot me a PM to check on her status c: If you would like collateral, how about this girl? I'm planning on eventually training her up to level 25 to sell at some point, so she's kinda valuable to me. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1536815] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/15369/1536815_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] @Starstream Thank you! I'm also a Potterhead, and based my entire clan/hatchery/shop around it, so I'm always happy to run into fellow HP fans on this site!
@Meowruff Sure, I can do that. Just keep in mind that Lightning is doing a profit push this week and work starts up again tomorrow, so I may be slow in leveling her. You can check in on her whenever though, or shoot me a PM to check on her status c:

If you would like collateral, how about this girl? I'm planning on eventually training her up to level 25 to sell at some point, so she's kinda valuable to me.

@Starstream Thank you! I'm also a Potterhead, and based my entire clan/hatchery/shop around it, so I'm always happy to run into fellow HP fans on this site!
@Wintaer
Yupp, I don't mind waiting, take your time training her ^^
Mind if I pay after the training is completed?
@Wintaer
Yupp, I don't mind waiting, take your time training her ^^
Mind if I pay after the training is completed?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22