Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | • Hogsmeade • Lvling,Brews&Fams
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Wintaer I'd like to rent out your cauldron for some transmuting! Twenty familiars will be 10kt, correct?
@Wintaer I'd like to rent out your cauldron for some transmuting! Twenty familiars will be 10kt, correct?
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@PlatinumDream Yep! Go ahead and shoot a one-way CR over to me. You can choose whether you want to include the money now, or have me send a two-way CR back c:
@PlatinumDream Yep! Go ahead and shoot a one-way CR over to me. You can choose whether you want to include the money now, or have me send a two-way CR back c:
b1FZ2Gy.gif xVg5mzi.gif qeimbdh.gif
@Wintaer

I have a Seashell Mantle, a Scavenger's Tatters, and some Black Iron Plates, if you're interested.
@Wintaer

I have a Seashell Mantle, a Scavenger's Tatters, and some Black Iron Plates, if you're interested.
mothbrown.png
@End3rStorm Only really interested in trading for them. Did you have any items in particular you were looking for?
@End3rStorm Only really interested in trading for them. Did you have any items in particular you were looking for?
@Wintaer

Do you have any Raven Grove or Slyvan apparel? I also like the darkened scars, but I'm fairly certain that they are worth more than the mantle.

Also my wishlist is here if you want to check it out.
@Wintaer

Do you have any Raven Grove or Slyvan apparel? I also like the darkened scars, but I'm fairly certain that they are worth more than the mantle.

Also my wishlist is here if you want to check it out.
mothbrown.png
@End3rStorm Actually, going by LAH, would you be willing to trade your Seashell Mantle for a Darkened Leg (or Arm, your choice) Scar + a Raven Woodwing?
@End3rStorm Actually, going by LAH, would you be willing to trade your Seashell Mantle for a Darkened Leg (or Arm, your choice) Scar + a Raven Woodwing?
@Wintaer

Sure! Just send a CR when you're ready.
@Wintaer

Sure! Just send a CR when you're ready.
mothbrown.png
@Wintaer I have the following: [item=bluffclimber belongings][item=black iron plates][item=seashell mantle][item=moonglow thorns][item=mesa mechanojets][item=warmwater wanderers][item=snowfall robe][item=trickster's magic cards][item=butterfly's kiss][item=gloomwillow guide][item=luminous legguards][item=surgestream coat][item=pyrite pauldrons][item=sparkling goblin][item=spirit of light][item=obscuring goblin] How close would that get me to the darkened scar pieces?
@Wintaer

I have the following:

Black Iron Plates Seashell Mantle Moonglow Thorns Mesa Mechanojets Warmwater Wanderers Snowfall Robe Trickster's Magic Cards Butterfly's Kiss Gloomwillow Guide Luminous Legguards Surgestream Coat Pyrite Pauldrons Sparkling Goblin Spirit of Light Obscuring Goblin

How close would that get me to the darkened scar pieces?
CS0nkUR.png
@End3rStorm Do you have a preference for arm or leg scar?
@End3rStorm Do you have a preference for arm or leg scar?
@Wintaer

Oh sorry, forgot to say! Anyway, I would prefer the arm scars.
@Wintaer

Oh sorry, forgot to say! Anyway, I would prefer the arm scars.
mothbrown.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22