Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Coli Grinding 40g/100battles [Pause]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 185 186
@BrinBellway grinding away for an hour first (then maybe more after if you still need)
@BrinBellway grinding away for an hour first (then maybe more after if you still need)
@BrinBellway

And 2 hrs complete, if you are still interested in more I may ping you in an hour or so but for right now I need a little break lol, should I go ahead and set up a 2-way CR?
@BrinBellway

And 2 hrs complete, if you are still interested in more I may ping you in an hour or so but for right now I need a little break lol, should I go ahead and set up a 2-way CR?
@Tavvi @BirdGrump

Thank you both! And yes, I am still interested in more if you would like to continue (no pressure, though). I'll keep going with Bamboo Falls for the moment: I only recently branched into the Falls, so I need to build up my stockpile.
@Tavvi @BirdGrump

Thank you both! And yes, I am still interested in more if you would like to continue (no pressure, though). I'll keep going with Bamboo Falls for the moment: I only recently branched into the Falls, so I need to build up my stockpile.
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway

Did some fodder grinding so now switching back to doing another 2 hr push for you.
@BrinBellway

Did some fodder grinding so now switching back to doing another 2 hr push for you.
@BrinBellway I could do an hour or two if you're still looking.
@BrinBellway I could do an hour or two if you're still looking.
@Nerdygamer

Yes, please! I'd still like Bamboo Falls for this one, though I think after your batch I'll switch to Forgotten Cave for a bit.
@Nerdygamer

Yes, please! I'd still like Bamboo Falls for this one, though I think after your batch I'll switch to Forgotten Cave for a bit.
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway I can do another hour for you if you want, just let me know where you want grinding at
@BrinBellway I can do another hour for you if you want, just let me know where you want grinding at
@Tavvi

Forgotten Cave, please! :)
@Tavvi

Forgotten Cave, please! :)
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway roger that, starting now :)
@BrinBellway roger that, starting now :)
@BrinBellway Sorry, I had to eat. Starting on your order now!
Edit: Forgot to say I have 3 fully-stoned lvl 25's. They're the first three dragons in my lair
@BrinBellway Sorry, I had to eat. Starting on your order now!
Edit: Forgot to say I have 3 fully-stoned lvl 25's. They're the first three dragons in my lair
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 185 186