Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Coli Grinding 40g/100battles [Pause]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 185 186
^
^
eimdef.gif
^
^
eimdef.gif
^
^
eimdef.gif
Update: I have raised my exchange rate to 1:830.
Update: I have raised my exchange rate to 1:830.
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway

hello if you're still looking I can do a hour in Bamboo Falls (or anywhere) I have a team of 3 Lv. 25 with eliminates

just please note I'm +9 hours ahead to FR time

also I can provide stone screenshots if you'd like
@BrinBellway

hello if you're still looking I can do a hour in Bamboo Falls (or anywhere) I have a team of 3 Lv. 25 with eliminates

just please note I'm +9 hours ahead to FR time

also I can provide stone screenshots if you'd like
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@BrinBellway Looking to do some mindless grinding anyway, I can do you a few hours of grinding in any preferred venue. I have a number of 25s with Eliminate, but my regular farming team is Helsen, Specialboy (I'm uh... sorry about the name) and Sigal, plus Leja for GW grinding. I can provide stone screenies if needed. Should probably also note though that I'm FR+15 time :)
@BrinBellway Looking to do some mindless grinding anyway, I can do you a few hours of grinding in any preferred venue. I have a number of 25s with Eliminate, but my regular farming team is Helsen, Specialboy (I'm uh... sorry about the name) and Sigal, plus Leja for GW grinding. I can provide stone screenies if needed. Should probably also note though that I'm FR+15 time :)
HUPya8X.pngfj9buO7.pnghIj7jwJ.png
9hSEhEA.pngGICME1y.png7fAUMwP.png
1D2yhnu.pngK507Hal.pngudcB2pK.png
@KnightYumi @tonake

Yes, I'm still looking! I'd still like Bamboo Falls (though *after* yours I'll switch to Sandswept Delta for a bit).

We might have a bit of trouble getting the schedules to work out (I was asleep when you posted these), but even if every step takes a few hours to get across, we can still get there eventually!
@KnightYumi @tonake

Yes, I'm still looking! I'd still like Bamboo Falls (though *after* yours I'll switch to Sandswept Delta for a bit).

We might have a bit of trouble getting the schedules to work out (I was asleep when you posted these), but even if every step takes a few hours to get across, we can still get there eventually!
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway

Great than I'll do the hour in Bamboo Falls today; now it's 16.35 in my timezone and I must to go away from PC around 17.00, but I'll be back around 19.00-20.00. (FR time 10.00-11.00) Anyway I'll @ you when I start and when I finish. If it's okay to you.
@BrinBellway

Great than I'll do the hour in Bamboo Falls today; now it's 16.35 in my timezone and I must to go away from PC around 17.00, but I'll be back around 19.00-20.00. (FR time 10.00-11.00) Anyway I'll @ you when I start and when I finish. If it's okay to you.
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@KnightYumi

Sounds good!
@KnightYumi

Sounds good!
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway Just finished my own fodder training, so I can switch to grinding now. :D I can do an hour in Bamboo Falls starting now (unless you would rather I do the Delta?)
@BrinBellway Just finished my own fodder training, so I can switch to grinding now. :D I can do an hour in Bamboo Falls starting now (unless you would rather I do the Delta?)
HUPya8X.pngfj9buO7.pnghIj7jwJ.png
9hSEhEA.pngGICME1y.png7fAUMwP.png
1D2yhnu.pngK507Hal.pngudcB2pK.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 185 186