Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Coli Grinding 40g/100battles [Open]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 185 186
@BrinBellway

Got it! An hour, correct? ^^
@BrinBellway

Got it! An hour, correct? ^^
@BrinBellway
I was afraid of that xD I have pages upon pages of stuff in my hoard, so moving them is going to take some time. I'd like to give it a shot sometime though, so if ever you open up another slot, I'd like to be pinged, please~
@BrinBellway
I was afraid of that xD I have pages upon pages of stuff in my hoard, so moving them is going to take some time. I'd like to give it a shot sometime though, so if ever you open up another slot, I'd like to be pinged, please~
m16OKP.jpeg
@Dittles

Sounds good!

@Altair

Noted! I'll probably open again sometime tomorrow or the next day, but I'm not sure yet.
@Dittles

Sounds good!

@Altair

Noted! I'll probably open again sometime tomorrow or the next day, but I'm not sure yet.
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway
No problem ^ u ^ Thanks again for answering my question~
@BrinBellway
No problem ^ u ^ Thanks again for answering my question~
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair

So while I was getting ready for bed, it occurred to me: there's a "Select All" button for the hoard, on the lower-left corner. It only selects the stuff on that page, but still. I thought I should make sure you knew, since you were talking about how much stuff you have in your hoard and how it would take a while to move it all.
@Altair

So while I was getting ready for bed, it occurred to me: there's a "Select All" button for the hoard, on the lower-left corner. It only selects the stuff on that page, but still. I thought I should make sure you knew, since you were talking about how much stuff you have in your hoard and how it would take a while to move it all.
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway
Oh yeah I knew about that, it's just that I have 20+ pages of stuff for each category besides apparel and familiars (because I've tried to do some things to reduce it already). Thanks though ^ u ^
@BrinBellway
Oh yeah I knew about that, it's just that I have 20+ pages of stuff for each category besides apparel and familiars (because I've tried to do some things to reduce it already). Thanks though ^ u ^
m16OKP.jpeg
@dragonhorselover

Sorry, I don't think I'm interested in those. Thanks anyway, and let me know if you're ever in the Crystal Pools.
@dragonhorselover

Sorry, I don't think I'm interested in those. Thanks anyway, and let me know if you're ever in the Crystal Pools.
eimdef.gif
Open! Currently looking primarily for Bamboo Falls.

@Altair, here is your re-opening ping.

@Nerdygamer, it's been a few days. How's the hour in Sandswept Delta coming along? If you need to bail, that's okay, but if so let me know so I can take you off the in-progress list.
Open! Currently looking primarily for Bamboo Falls.

@Altair, here is your re-opening ping.

@Nerdygamer, it's been a few days. How's the hour in Sandswept Delta coming along? If you need to bail, that's okay, but if so let me know so I can take you off the in-progress list.
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway Okay so not-so-funny story
When I picked up the order, my coli stopped working. It just no longer works on that computer I guess. But when I got to a computer with a good coli, I was too embarrassed to explain what happened, so I just hoped you didn't need any more grinding. Now I'm really busy, so I have to bail. I'm sorry!!!
@BrinBellway Okay so not-so-funny story
When I picked up the order, my coli stopped working. It just no longer works on that computer I guess. But when I got to a computer with a good coli, I was too embarrassed to explain what happened, so I just hoped you didn't need any more grinding. Now I'm really busy, so I have to bail. I'm sorry!!!
@BrinBellway I can work for you, i can most likely work 1 hour a day, i have a team of two lvl 25 one with eliminate. But you might not except, because i have no way of proving that she has eliminate, unless i can trust you enough for me to trade her over real quick then you trade her back after you see. Anyway here's my gang: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14938378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/149384/14938378_350.png[/img] [/url] Please respond as soon as you can (also if i get hired i'll take gems) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32506353] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325064/32506353_350.png[/img] [/url] I really need gems, that's why i need you to trust me
@BrinBellway I can work for you, i can most likely work 1 hour a day, i have a team of two lvl 25 one with eliminate. But you might not except, because i have no way of proving that she has eliminate, unless i can trust you enough for me to trade her over real quick then you trade her back after you see. Anyway here's my gang:

14938378_350.png

Please respond as soon as you can (also if i get hired i'll take gems)

32506353_350.png

I really need gems, that's why i need you to trust me
KXiy0CC.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 185 186