Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Coli Grinding 40g/100battles [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 185 186
@BrinBellway Finished your order. I gtg to bed though, so I can't do another tonight. Could I snag another tomorrow?
@BrinBellway Finished your order. I gtg to bed though, so I can't do another tonight. Could I snag another tomorrow?
@Nerdygamer [quote]I gtg to bed though[/quote] Yeah, I'm about to leave to go watch the ball drop myself. [quote]Could I snag another tomorrow?[/quote] Not 100% sure yet, but I'll probably open again tomorrow. I'll be sure to let you know if I do. :)
@Nerdygamer
Quote:
I gtg to bed though

Yeah, I'm about to leave to go watch the ball drop myself.

Quote:
Could I snag another tomorrow?

Not 100% sure yet, but I'll probably open again tomorrow. I'll be sure to let you know if I do. :)
eimdef.gif
New rule: grinders may keep Eliminates and eggs. A happy employee is a hard-working employee, and a happy employee is an employee not dealing with a moral dilemma about whether to report their coveted drop. (However, please let me know if you get one of these drops, so I can get a sense of how often they occur and use that when deciding my own grinding strategy.)

(I had already decided that I was going to institute this policy when I logged on and saw that @BirdGrump had delivered me an egg. In the end, this personal experience with a dilemma (whether to abide by a rule that I had not yet told anyone about) makes me more confident that this is the right move: it seems both rude and bad for business to make other people feel like this. In the interests of fairness and people not kicking themselves, I will apply the rule retroactively and return the egg.)

(P.S. Yes, I am aware of how incredibly Lightning I sound in this post. Sometimes I idly think about maybe going to Light some day, and other times I look at myself and I'm like "nope, definitely Lightning". Having said that, I shall now get back to work.)
New rule: grinders may keep Eliminates and eggs. A happy employee is a hard-working employee, and a happy employee is an employee not dealing with a moral dilemma about whether to report their coveted drop. (However, please let me know if you get one of these drops, so I can get a sense of how often they occur and use that when deciding my own grinding strategy.)

(I had already decided that I was going to institute this policy when I logged on and saw that @BirdGrump had delivered me an egg. In the end, this personal experience with a dilemma (whether to abide by a rule that I had not yet told anyone about) makes me more confident that this is the right move: it seems both rude and bad for business to make other people feel like this. In the interests of fairness and people not kicking themselves, I will apply the rule retroactively and return the egg.)

(P.S. Yes, I am aware of how incredibly Lightning I sound in this post. Sometimes I idly think about maybe going to Light some day, and other times I look at myself and I'm like "nope, definitely Lightning". Having said that, I shall now get back to work.)
eimdef.gif
Happy New Year, everyone! We're open again, and currently looking for Forgotten Cave!

(@Nerdygamer)
Happy New Year, everyone! We're open again, and currently looking for Forgotten Cave!

(@Nerdygamer)
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway

hi! i can do an hour! I have a 3-dragon coli team with eliminates; Rook, Mananagi, and Verinagi.
@BrinBellway

hi! i can do an hour! I have a 3-dragon coli team with eliminates; Rook, Mananagi, and Verinagi.
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
@Bionic

Yes, please!
@Bionic

Yes, please!
eimdef.gif
@brinbellway i'll get started in forgotten cave now c:
@brinbellway i'll get started in forgotten cave now c:
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
@BrinBellway

Well I am free once more so I can go ahead and do a 2 hour in forgotten cave if you like?
@BrinBellway

Well I am free once more so I can go ahead and do a 2 hour in forgotten cave if you like?
@BirdGrump

Sounds good! Fair warning: I'll be offline for the night by the time you're done, so I won't be able to add my contribution to the trade until morning (probably sometime between 06:00 and 07:00 FRT).
@BirdGrump

Sounds good! Fair warning: I'll be offline for the night by the time you're done, so I won't be able to add my contribution to the trade until morning (probably sometime between 06:00 and 07:00 FRT).
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway Sorry, just got online. Whenever you wake up, shoot me a ping.
@BrinBellway Sorry, just got online. Whenever you wake up, shoot me a ping.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 185 186