Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Liquadating UM accents 1/2 update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Erisalia

How much for Odile, Crysallized Dawn, Hierophant of lies, Verdant,
@Erisalia

How much for Odile, Crysallized Dawn, Hierophant of lies, Verdant,
catmas_banner_1_1_pink_by_jeanpolnareff-da8o2ki.png
@Valentina 1kg ea for odile and dawn, hierophant 1.5kg, verdant 700g
@Valentina 1kg ea for odile and dawn, hierophant 1.5kg, verdant 700g
8HH30Ku.png
@Erisalia night of the abyss is currently being printed again :0. also I'm not sure if you saw (might've been confused haha) but price check on where? I dont think it's still being printed
@Erisalia night of the abyss is currently being printed again :0. also I'm not sure if you saw (might've been confused haha) but price check on where? I dont think it's still being printed
dunsparce.gif
@Erisalia Great! Give me a couple minutes to gather my gems up and I'll send a CR :)
@Erisalia Great! Give me a couple minutes to gather my gems up and I'll send a CR :)
2dA72wE.png
@Erisalia
Would you accept 900g, 90kt, and a nocturne egg for Divine beasts?

[edit] made a trade and have 1kg and the egg-
@Erisalia
Would you accept 900g, 90kt, and a nocturne egg for Divine beasts?

[edit] made a trade and have 1kg and the egg-
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
@Erisalia

Works for me :)

Can you send the Cr and thats 2,800 gems for the uma?
@Erisalia

Works for me :)

Can you send the Cr and thats 2,800 gems for the uma?
@chocomonster sure Cr sent!

@GoldPiilot Ill just be honest here dear, I would simply do the 900g for it :) ! Does that work for you?

@SilverPhoenix No problem :)

@Oodie It looks like they are base priced at 1kg. I would be willing to do the same
@chocomonster sure Cr sent!

@GoldPiilot Ill just be honest here dear, I would simply do the 900g for it :) ! Does that work for you?

@SilverPhoenix No problem :)

@Oodie It looks like they are base priced at 1kg. I would be willing to do the same
8HH30Ku.png
@Erisalia
I'll take it then! tysm, I've been hunting around for this accent for awhile QvQ
I'll start a two way~
@Erisalia
I'll take it then! tysm, I've been hunting around for this accent for awhile QvQ
I'll start a two way~
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
@Erisalia could i grab night of the abyss then :0?
@Erisalia could i grab night of the abyss then :0?
dunsparce.gif
@Oodie ya np! Could you send cr? I'm had to hop on mobile and am away from my desktop!
@Oodie ya np! Could you send cr? I'm had to hop on mobile and am away from my desktop!
8HH30Ku.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9