Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Liquadating UM accents 1/2 update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Erisalia
ohh gosh I feel like I'm forever chasing this custom but... how much would you want for Virgo Vineyard?
@Erisalia
ohh gosh I feel like I'm forever chasing this custom but... how much would you want for Virgo Vineyard?
47qCRdt.png
@Erisalia
Sure, I'll send over a cr
@Erisalia
Sure, I'll send over a cr
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@Erisalia How much would you be looking for for Bubble RBF?
@Erisalia How much would you be looking for for Bubble RBF?
2dA72wE.png
@Erisalia If the other person doesn't want it, I'm happy to do 900 gems for Souls Lost
@Erisalia If the other person doesn't want it, I'm happy to do 900 gems for Souls Lost
@Erisalia

How much are you wanting for Skin: Flickering Fire of Hecate + Skin: Topaz?
@Erisalia

How much are you wanting for Skin: Flickering Fire of Hecate + Skin: Topaz?
@Erisalia heya! how much for night of the abyss, charlatan and where :0?
@Erisalia heya! how much for night of the abyss, charlatan and where :0?
dunsparce.gif

@Chromi I think it went for auction for 7kg I believe its a 3 print ^^. That is about what I would like for it too

@SilverPhoenix Bubble 500g is fine

@Boundingfeather Ill keep you posted!

@chocomonster Hecate went for like 700-800g I believe before retiring and topaz was like 850g at a 10 print limit. Ideally I would like slightly more for these since they are both retired.

@Chromi I think it went for auction for 7kg I believe its a 3 print ^^. That is about what I would like for it too

@SilverPhoenix Bubble 500g is fine

@Boundingfeather Ill keep you posted!

@chocomonster Hecate went for like 700-800g I believe before retiring and topaz was like 850g at a 10 print limit. Ideally I would like slightly more for these since they are both retired.

8HH30Ku.png
@Erisalia

Oh okay! Was in a rush so didnt find time to check and was expecting to me told if higher.

How much are you wanting for them then?
@Erisalia

Oh okay! Was in a rush so didnt find time to check and was expecting to me told if higher.

How much are you wanting for them then?
@Oodie for charlatan 900g and not sure on abyss is it still in print?
@Oodie for charlatan 900g and not sure on abyss is it still in print?
8HH30Ku.png
@chocomonster its okay. I'm not looking to make a lot on them. Would 2kg be okay for both?
@chocomonster its okay. I'm not looking to make a lot on them. Would 2kg be okay for both?
8HH30Ku.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9