Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Fight, Flight, Coli! A Coliseum Shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39
@Maelstrom710

You'll receive your grinding in a two way CR, upon which you will put payment! :)

also, @oilux and @saowen99 are available grinders, as well! When ordering grinding, please ping all of us so that we all know! :)

As I'm focusing on dragon draining at this moment, I am unable to pick up your grinding order, but I'm sure when one of them is free, they will ping you and inform you that they have started your hour! :)
@Maelstrom710

You'll receive your grinding in a two way CR, upon which you will put payment! :)

also, @oilux and @saowen99 are available grinders, as well! When ordering grinding, please ping all of us so that we all know! :)

As I'm focusing on dragon draining at this moment, I am unable to pick up your grinding order, but I'm sure when one of them is free, they will ping you and inform you that they have started your hour! :)
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
@Maelstrom710

I'm starting your 1/2 in the Golem Workshop now!
@Maelstrom710

I'm starting your 1/2 in the Golem Workshop now!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
Re-opening bump!
Re-opening bump!
99 envelopes's assorted services!
pings and pms are totally fine!
1Hz5MxU.png
@Oilux, question about grinding! What if I wanted an hour of grinding but only wanted the strange chests? The grinder could keep everything else :0
@Oilux, question about grinding! What if I wanted an hour of grinding but only wanted the strange chests? The grinder could keep everything else :0
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis

We can totally do that for you! After talking to the other admins of the thread, we can offer you about 20kt per half hour, since you're only wanting the strange chests and you let us keep the rest of the drops, it's lower than our rate even for normal grinding.
@Anubiis

We can totally do that for you! After talking to the other admins of the thread, we can offer you about 20kt per half hour, since you're only wanting the strange chests and you let us keep the rest of the drops, it's lower than our rate even for normal grinding.
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux, that works perfectly! Could I get an hour of grinding then?

Could you send drops every half hour? It gives me time to replenish my bank haha XD
@Oilux, that works perfectly! Could I get an hour of grinding then?

Could you send drops every half hour? It gives me time to replenish my bank haha XD
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis

Sure! We can manage that. What venue would you prefer us to grind in? Or do you not care?
@Anubiis

Sure! We can manage that. What venue would you prefer us to grind in? Or do you not care?
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux, I heard Scorched Forest is doing alright with chest drops lately... But if you have a better one in mind, I don't mind! Thank you once again!!
@Oilux, I heard Scorched Forest is doing alright with chest drops lately... But if you have a better one in mind, I don't mind! Thank you once again!!
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis

I'll send you a CR when I'm done with the first 1/2 hour!
@Anubiis

I'll send you a CR when I'm done with the first 1/2 hour!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux, awesome! Thank you again !!!
@Oilux, awesome! Thank you again !!!
sdSRvlV.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39