Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Fight, Flight, Coli! A Coliseum Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39
@Oilux
Hello! I have a level 20 dragon I would like to have taken to level 25, but I'm not sure how much this would cost. She has all ambushes, berserkers, and an eliminate equipped already if that's of any value c:

Would I be able to buy with gems?
@Oilux
Hello! I have a level 20 dragon I would like to have taken to level 25, but I'm not sure how much this would cost. She has all ambushes, berserkers, and an eliminate equipped already if that's of any value c:

Would I be able to buy with gems?
ice.png Hi, I'm b0nk!

I'm a college graduate just vibing.
I love to write and read.
My goals are to get every achievement and familiar :D

@Dimi

You would be able to pay with gems! Here in this group, it would cost 155kt to level your dragon from level 20 to 25.
@Dimi

You would be able to pay with gems! Here in this group, it would cost 155kt to level your dragon from level 20 to 25.
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux
In that case, that would be 182 gems? I'm interested if that's the case! ^-^ Who would I send her to?
@Oilux
In that case, that would be 182 gems? I'm interested if that's the case! ^-^ Who would I send her to?
ice.png Hi, I'm b0nk!

@Oilux, hiya! Could I buy another hour of grinding? :,D

//what would that be in gems?
@Oilux, hiya! Could I buy another hour of grinding? :,D

//what would that be in gems?
sdSRvlV.png
@FallingStar275 @Saowen99 @Oilux @SomethingSmarmy I would like to buy a half hour of standard fest grinding in the scorched forest please!!
@FallingStar275 @Saowen99 @Oilux @SomethingSmarmy I would like to buy a half hour of standard fest grinding in the scorched forest please!!
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@Oilux

Hello! I am looking for ONLY Strange Chests as well, would you be willing to ping me when one of your group has an opening for grinding?

Please ping me with the total cost for an 1/2 hour and when you have an opening.

Thank you!
@Oilux

Hello! I am looking for ONLY Strange Chests as well, would you be willing to ping me when one of your group has an opening for grinding?

Please ping me with the total cost for an 1/2 hour and when you have an opening.

Thank you!
Message or Ping to be sure I see you when I'm on
Always open to Haggle / Mixed payments / Items for my sales
My Dragon Cave Eggs Please help hatch!

RtHzZ.gif

@Dimi
That would be! We can add you to the list right now and work out who will take your dragon, we'll ping you as soon as we're ready to take your dragon.

@Anubiis
Sure! Do you want the Scorched Forest again or somewhere else? And it would be 46g for the whole hour, or 23g for a half hour!

@xBlackheartx
We'll add your order right now!
@Dimi
That would be! We can add you to the list right now and work out who will take your dragon, we'll ping you as soon as we're ready to take your dragon.

@Anubiis
Sure! Do you want the Scorched Forest again or somewhere else? And it would be 46g for the whole hour, or 23g for a half hour!

@xBlackheartx
We'll add your order right now!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux
Alrighty! Thank you so much c:
@Oilux
Alrighty! Thank you so much c:
ice.png Hi, I'm b0nk!

@Oilux, a whole hour! And yeah, Scorched Forest again! Ill send a CR so you can fill it once you're done :)
@Oilux, a whole hour! And yeah, Scorched Forest again! Ill send a CR so you can fill it once you're done :)
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis

I'll get started right now!
@Anubiis

I'll get started right now!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39