Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Melting/Transmuting
1 2 3 4 5
All the best for your finals!
Thank you for offering this service :)
May I request for 25 items to be melted?

All the best for your finals!
Thank you for offering this service :)
May I request for 25 items to be melted?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
Thank you Meowruff.

For both of you, just send over a one way CR with everything needed to be melted. I'll accept when I got to you. Thank you. :)
Thank you Meowruff.

For both of you, just send over a one way CR with everything needed to be melted. I'll accept when I got to you. Thank you. :)
I'm on multiple sites. Check my profile for more info. :)

If I adopt from you, I mostly will just breed them, not exalt them.
If I adopt, it means they are pretty. XD
Finals are over now. Work is troubling. Trying to learn 2 new things by myself and work as well.

@LissaJo
I didn't forget or anything. I'm still doing your order. There's just so many. XD Still need to do 10 more until everything is ready for you. I'll send a CR over once I'm done. :)
Finals are over now. Work is troubling. Trying to learn 2 new things by myself and work as well.

@LissaJo
I didn't forget or anything. I'm still doing your order. There's just so many. XD Still need to do 10 more until everything is ready for you. I'll send a CR over once I'm done. :)

@YukixTea could I get some transmuting?
@YukixTea could I get some transmuting?
tumblr_ozug4sbGtU1wvvm88o1_100.pngtumblr_p1dqd7XVPE1wvvm88o5_100.png
@Snakefang7
If you don't mind waiting for a bit, I'm okay with it. :) Send a one way CR if you are okay with it.
@Snakefang7
If you don't mind waiting for a bit, I'm okay with it. :) Send a one way CR if you are okay with it.

@yukixtea
I would love to have 30 mats transmuted! sending for~
@yukixtea
I would love to have 30 mats transmuted! sending for~
4ZwFOyz.png
@yukixtea I'd like to transmute some things! should I send a cr now or wait?
@yukixtea I'd like to transmute some things! should I send a cr now or wait?
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
Sure. :)
@MistyGold You can send it over now if you wish. :)

Since there are quite a few of you who are actually interested in me transmuting for you, I'm thinking about doing a pinglist. So when it's finally your turn, I'll ping you so that you can send a CR over? I don't really know. If you wish for me to ping you instead of you waiting forever, let me know. :)
Sure. :)
@MistyGold You can send it over now if you wish. :)

Since there are quite a few of you who are actually interested in me transmuting for you, I'm thinking about doing a pinglist. So when it's finally your turn, I'll ping you so that you can send a CR over? I don't really know. If you wish for me to ping you instead of you waiting forever, let me know. :)

@YukixTea I think the pinglist is a good idea to make things easer for you! feel free to ping me when you're available. I'll be sure to tip you too (so feel free to remind me XD)
@YukixTea I think the pinglist is a good idea to make things easer for you! feel free to ping me when you're available. I'll be sure to tip you too (so feel free to remind me XD)
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold - Ah okay. I'll add you to the pinglist. :) I shall thank you in advance then. :)
@MistyGold - Ah okay. I'll add you to the pinglist. :) I shall thank you in advance then. :)

1 2 3 4 5