Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Old holiday items for newer ones
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I have these items if you're still looking for them: [item=butterfly's kiss] [item=snowfall robe] [item=pyrite pauldrons] [item=luminous legguards] & [item=surgestream coat] I also have a bunch of fest chests and some skins/familiars left over. I can send you a screenshot of my vault if you'd like.
I have these items if you're still looking for them:
Butterfly's Kiss Snowfall Robe Pyrite Pauldrons Luminous Legguards & Surgestream Coat

I also have a bunch of fest chests and some skins/familiars left over. I can send you a screenshot of my vault if you'd like.
@Purin I'd love to trade just for the apparel right now!
@Purin I'd love to trade just for the apparel right now!
tumblr_nmexfndQ7S1r5z40vo1_500.png
Awesome! I'm interested in the leafy gladeboughs in exchange (let me know if that's fair).
Awesome! I'm interested in the leafy gladeboughs in exchange (let me know if that's fair).
@Purin More then fair! ill send the crossroads
@Purin More then fair! ill send the crossroads
@Maximum124

Could I trade you a Gloomwillow Guide (80g>64kt) and Starlight Cloak (80g>64kt) for a Magmatic Pauldrons (150kt)? I can cover the 22kt difference between my items and yours with a little treasure :)
@Maximum124

Could I trade you a Gloomwillow Guide (80g>64kt) and Starlight Cloak (80g>64kt) for a Magmatic Pauldrons (150kt)? I can cover the 22kt difference between my items and yours with a little treasure :)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh sounds good! ill send a crossroads
@Cuddleh sounds good! ill send a crossroads
@Maximum124

Hey! I'm interested in Accent: Faerie Lights & Accent: Dracolich, but I was wondering if you were only looking for the windbound mask or if you'd be willing to take other newer items? ^^
@Maximum124

Hey! I'm interested in Accent: Faerie Lights & Accent: Dracolich, but I was wondering if you were only looking for the windbound mask or if you'd be willing to take other newer items? ^^
@InviPorcelain I think Im missing some of the spirit familiars for this year, I cant seem to find a full list of them though.
@InviPorcelain I think Im missing some of the spirit familiars for this year, I cant seem to find a full list of them though.
@Maximum124

did we ever finish our trade? I've been feeling like I've forgotten about somebody all week and it may or may not be you
@Maximum124

did we ever finish our trade? I've been feeling like I've forgotten about somebody all week and it may or may not be you
@Mintiani if you were gonna trade me for the [item=Windbound Mask] then I guess not. But I think we did trade what we were going to
@Mintiani if you were gonna trade me for the Windbound Mask then I guess not. But I think we did trade what we were going to
1 2 3 4 5 6 7