Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Old holiday items for newer ones
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Maximum124 You interested in any of these? [skin=24257] [skin=23982] [skin=23314] [skin=23306] [skin=23304] [skin=22939] [skin=22930] [skin=22929] [skin=22928] [skin=21986] [skin=21581] [item=Trickster's magic cards] [item=bamboo breeze cape] [item=dryad's guise] [item=welder's mask] [item=carapace arm]
@Maximum124

You interested in any of these?

Trickster's Magic Cards
Bamboo Breeze Cape
Dryad's Guise
Welder's Mask
Carapace Arm
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Maximum124 Aight! the tallies: [item=spirit of plague] 21g [item=spirit of the arcane] 20g [item=spirit of light] 34g [item=spirit of lightning] 45g [item=flowering gladeboughs] 90g [item=sanguine plumage] 120g [item=highland scavenger] 20g 350g total [item=celebration sage cover] 10g [item=celebration sage tassel] 10g [item=celebration sage lanturn] 13g [item=celebration sage shawl] 22g [item=celebration sage sash] 32g [item=celebration sage sleeves] 50g 137g [item=mystic sage sleeves] 23g [item=mystic sage cover] 23g [item=mystic sage lanturn] 24g [item=mystic sage tassel] 24g [item=mystic sage sash] 26g [item=mystic sage shawl] 32g I also have the celebration 152g Grand total iiiiis 639g! I'd like your: [item=Cosmologist Fieldtools] 124g [item=Leafy Gladeboughs] 250g [item=Sunguard Chest] 270g I'll include the leftover 5g, haha I'm interested in will o ember too, just let me know if you want any of my sins :3c
@Maximum124

Aight! the tallies:

Spirit of Plague 21g
Spirit of the Arcane 20g
Spirit of Light 34g
Spirit of Lightning 45g
Flowering Gladeboughs 90g
Sanguine Plumage 120g
Highland Scavenger 20g
350g total

Celebration Sage Cover 10g
Celebration Sage Tassel 10g
13g
Celebration Sage Shawl 22g
Celebration Sage Sash 32g
Celebration Sage Sleeves 50g
137g

Mystic Sage Sleeves 23g
Mystic Sage Cover 23g
24g
Mystic Sage Tassel 24g
Mystic Sage Sash 26g
Mystic Sage Shawl 32g
I also have the celebration
152g

Grand total iiiiis 639g!

I'd like your:
Cosmologist Fieldtools 124g
Leafy Gladeboughs 250g
Sunguard Chest 270g

I'll include the leftover 5g, haha

I'm interested in will o ember too, just let me know if you want any of my sins :3c
@nuttysaladtree I dont have the bamboo cape or the dryads guise, as for the skins I might have to get back to you on, as some of them were offered by other people and i dunno if im gonna trade with them or not

@Snivy88 the familiars and the apparel yes please! Alas the same answer for the skins I gave nuttysaladtree.
@nuttysaladtree I dont have the bamboo cape or the dryads guise, as for the skins I might have to get back to you on, as some of them were offered by other people and i dunno if im gonna trade with them or not

@Snivy88 the familiars and the apparel yes please! Alas the same answer for the skins I gave nuttysaladtree.
tumblr_nmexfndQ7S1r5z40vo1_500.png
@Snivy88, look at the post above - @Maximum124 mispinged.

While I'm here, Maximum, I'm still totalling everything. Thank you so much for your patience!

Corrected a typo of "still"
@Snivy88, look at the post above - @Maximum124 mispinged.

While I'm here, Maximum, I'm still totalling everything. Thank you so much for your patience!

Corrected a typo of "still"
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
@nuttysaladtree

Thanks ~

I'm on the way to school so hope you don't mind I total when I get there! I may also have a few more things to list haha.

@maximum124
@nuttysaladtree

Thanks ~

I'm on the way to school so hope you don't mind I total when I get there! I may also have a few more things to list haha.

@maximum124
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
@nuttysaladtree @Snivy88 I totally did miss ping whoops. Im doing a lot of copy pasting so some stuff is gonna slip through. Also please take your time! ill be here all day.
@nuttysaladtree @Snivy88 I totally did miss ping whoops. Im doing a lot of copy pasting so some stuff is gonna slip through. Also please take your time! ill be here all day.
@Maximum124

I edited my post with tallies!
@Maximum124

I edited my post with tallies!
@Mintiani alright sent the crossroads, and dont worry too much about the gem difference its fine!
@Mintiani alright sent the crossroads, and dont worry too much about the gem difference its fine!
@Maximum124 The guise is 30g, and the carapace 73g. Are you only interested in festival items? I have stuff like celebration sage ( a ton), volcanic vents familiars, [item=enamored swan], [item=sweetheart swan] which total 29g. Were you interested in any of my skins?
@Maximum124

The guise is 30g, and the carapace 73g. Are you only interested in festival items? I have stuff like celebration sage ( a ton), volcanic vents familiars, Enamored Swan , Sweetheart Swan which total 29g. Were you interested in any of my skins?
@Snivy88 I think ill take all the skins, I just got some sage stuff so ill pass. Are those swans valentines day familiars?

EDIT: all the skins except moonlight mantle, I already have that one
@Snivy88 I think ill take all the skins, I just got some sage stuff so ill pass. Are those swans valentines day familiars?

EDIT: all the skins except moonlight mantle, I already have that one
1 2 3 4 5 6 7