Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [w]apparel [h]fest/skins (+ sanddollars)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28
@Murine
Thank you!! I'll send a CR now c:
@Murine
Thank you!! I'll send a CR now c:
up
up
@shadow9119

I got a Black Linen Chest Wrap laying around and can help you brew a Fire Tome if you need help ^-^

I dont need any of the skins or fest currency so G/T please though if you have any Unstable Serthis Concoction laying around I would LOVE to trade for those :D
@shadow9119

I got a Black Linen Chest Wrap laying around and can help you brew a Fire Tome if you need help ^-^

I dont need any of the skins or fest currency so G/T please though if you have any Unstable Serthis Concoction laying around I would LOVE to trade for those :D
@chocomonster
I have 10 Unstable Serthis Concoction right now, I'm more than willing to farm for more c: How many would you want for both of those things?
@chocomonster
I have 10 Unstable Serthis Concoction right now, I'm more than willing to farm for more c: How many would you want for both of those things?
@shadow9119

I could both of those items for say 27 Unstable Serthis Concoction? (by the way, just threw the tome on the baldwin pot so that will be done in 6 and half hours~)
@shadow9119

I could both of those items for say 27 Unstable Serthis Concoction? (by the way, just threw the tome on the baldwin pot so that will be done in 6 and half hours~)
@chocomonster
Sounds good to me, thank you so much! I'll send them as soon as I have them c:
@chocomonster
Sounds good to me, thank you so much! I'll send them as soon as I have them c:
@shadow9119

Your welcome ^-^ (Thanks also~ I need to brew 2 toxic genes and dont coli xD)

Just send a CR when you get them (and reminder on which apparel you want) and I will add them asap~ :D
@shadow9119

Your welcome ^-^ (Thanks also~ I need to brew 2 toxic genes and dont coli xD)

Just send a CR when you get them (and reminder on which apparel you want) and I will add them asap~ :D
up
up
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/VJTMzpY.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=#ffffff]........[/color] [nextcol][font=gabriola][size=5]@shadow9119[/size][/font] [indent][font=gabriola][size=5]I have a navy aviator coat, I can sell it to you for the MP value of 15kT. Feel free to send a CR if you're interested.[/size][/font] [nextcol][color=#ffffff]........[/color][/columns] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/IoHkNg6.png[/img][/center]
VJTMzpY.png
........ @shadow9119
I have a navy aviator coat, I can sell it to you for the MP value of 15kT.
Feel free to send a CR if you're interested.
IoHkNg6.png
.......................S55kApu.png mlCJTKc.png +Wishlist
+Retchers
+Clan Lore...
V2Qv9Bw.png
@Kebbyll
Sending you a CR c:
@Kebbyll
Sending you a CR c:
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28