Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [w]apparel [h]fest/skins (+ sanddollars)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
up
up
@shadow9119
how much for Scorched forest? I have Sapphire hat and gloomy spurs
@shadow9119
how much for Scorched forest? I have Sapphire hat and gloomy spurs
NB43KMu.png
@Techmox
The LAH price for Scorched Forest is 70g, and the LAH prices for the Sapphire Hat and Gloomy Spurs are 25g and 30g respectively. I'd be happy to do a straight trade and take a loss c:
@Techmox
The LAH price for Scorched Forest is 70g, and the LAH prices for the Sapphire Hat and Gloomy Spurs are 25g and 30g respectively. I'd be happy to do a straight trade and take a loss c:
up
up
@shadow9119 I have an ebony filigree breastplate that I would be interested in trading for shrooms. How many would you trade for it? :)
@shadow9119 I have an ebony filigree breastplate that I would be interested in trading for shrooms. How many would you trade for it? :)
@aphreal
The LAH price for the Breastplate is 8g right now, and the price per shroom is currently 1g, so I could give you 8 shrooms for it? c:
@aphreal
The LAH price for the Breastplate is 8g right now, and the price per shroom is currently 1g, so I could give you 8 shrooms for it? c:
@shadow9119 That 8g price looks like an outlier compared to the others up for sale, so I'm afraid I'd have to pass at that valuation. Sorry!
@shadow9119 That 8g price looks like an outlier compared to the others up for sale, so I'm afraid I'd have to pass at that valuation. Sorry!
@aphreal
No worries! I can go for the non-outlier price if you want, how much is it?
@aphreal
No worries! I can go for the non-outlier price if you want, how much is it?
@shadow9119 The others that are up start at 18g, which is closer to the price I'd seen the past couple of days. If you'd be comfortable in that range, I'd be good with that.
@shadow9119 The others that are up start at 18g, which is closer to the price I'd seen the past couple of days. If you'd be comfortable in that range, I'd be good with that.
@aphreal
Sounds good to me, I'll send you a CR with the shrooms.
@aphreal
Sounds good to me, I'll send you a CR with the shrooms.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28