Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Fest Grinding - CLOSED
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@WynterFalcyn

It's ok, I don't mind :D
I'm interested in your nocturne grinding, so please ping me if you can :)
Have a nice day!
@WynterFalcyn

It's ok, I don't mind :D
I'm interested in your nocturne grinding, so please ping me if you can :)
Have a nice day!
mOrJRSi.png
@WynterFalcyn

That's completely understandable! I figured something was going on, because you're usually pretty prompt on orders :) I'd happily take some NotN grinding if you end up choosing to do that, though I'll admit I'm not sure what the best place for grinding then will be. Do give me a ping if you decide to do that, though ^-^
@WynterFalcyn

That's completely understandable! I figured something was going on, because you're usually pretty prompt on orders :) I'd happily take some NotN grinding if you end up choosing to do that, though I'll admit I'm not sure what the best place for grinding then will be. Do give me a ping if you decide to do that, though ^-^
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@WynterFalcyn

Could I be added to the pinglist?
@WynterFalcyn

Could I be added to the pinglist?
PpBM5cS.png
@Cuddleh @Starfire0 @ideunatty @Ameriasparrow

Thank you guys soooooooo much for being understanding. I will definitely shoot you all a ping when NoN starts so you can tweak your orders around and such.

@SolusPrime379

Sure thing, I've added you :)

Thank you guys soooooooo much for being understanding. I will definitely shoot you all a ping when NoN starts so you can tweak your orders around and such.

@SolusPrime379

Sure thing, I've added you :)
fWEfcS7.gifzgwzOxw.gifMKMP7Ba.png6D1E8Ta.png
@WynterFalcyn

Are you going to be grinding this week?
@WynterFalcyn

Are you going to be grinding this week?
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png

I'm ready to start grinding for this week :) I won't be starting until tomorrow, so that'll give you time to change your orders around if you want to. You don't have to make an entirely new order form or anything, just ping me with whatever you're deciding to change. If nothings going to change then go ahead and tell me please :)

I'm ready to start grinding for this week :) I won't be starting until tomorrow, so that'll give you time to change your orders around if you want to. You don't have to make an entirely new order form or anything, just ping me with whatever you're deciding to change. If nothings going to change then go ahead and tell me please :)
fWEfcS7.gifzgwzOxw.gifMKMP7Ba.png6D1E8Ta.png
@WynterFalcyn

Yay! I'll keep my two hour slot but take it in Sandswept Delta instead; stockpiling stuff for poison/toxin, and chests drop nicely there too x3
@WynterFalcyn

Yay! I'll keep my two hour slot but take it in Sandswept Delta instead; stockpiling stuff for poison/toxin, and chests drop nicely there too x3
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@WynterFalcyn
I'd like the venue to be scorched forest instead ^^
@WynterFalcyn
I'd like the venue to be scorched forest instead ^^
7UJghhu.png3MMjB0Q.pngh68PBsv.png
@WynterFalcyn

One hour for Scorched Forest please.
@WynterFalcyn

One hour for Scorched Forest please.
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17