Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Armbands,UMA, rare/gemFams,+more
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32
I do a bomp
I do a bomp
Henlo :D
@SolusPrime379

(slightly early, worried I might not have time or will forget tomorrow) reminder ping for the Shadow Sprite that I've been holding for you! Are you still interested? O:

Current LAH is 2395g/2,395,000t
@SolusPrime379

(slightly early, worried I might not have time or will forget tomorrow) reminder ping for the Shadow Sprite that I've been holding for you! Are you still interested? O:

Current LAH is 2395g/2,395,000t
@Condemned Would you consider an accent or art as partial payment for the spellscroll or one of the Sprites? I have the UMA Cosmic Meltdown, which is retired. The button in my signature can show you examples of my art, too, if you're interested. I have 2kg to offer pure, as well.
@Condemned Would you consider an accent or art as partial payment for the spellscroll or one of the Sprites? I have the UMA Cosmic Meltdown, which is retired. The button in my signature can show you examples of my art, too, if you're interested. I have 2kg to offer pure, as well.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@Zygon

can you link me the UMA with the code for me so I can see it/try it on any of my permas please? O:
@Zygon

can you link me the UMA with the code for me so I can see it/try it on any of my permas please? O:
@condemned Do you still have the archivist spell scroll? If so would you be willing to accept 4000g? the LAH is currently 4000000t. :)
@condemned Do you still have the archivist spell scroll? If so would you be willing to accept 4000g? the LAH is currently 4000000t. :)
RUCOHZS.png
@Rhianna

I would be interested in that - I already do have someone interested at the same price point with pure gems as well, however, and I'd like to give them a chance to get back to me since it was a recent ping where we talked about the sale!
If they don't get back in a reasonable time-frame (like a day),or decline the sale, I can let you know!? O:
@Rhianna

I would be interested in that - I already do have someone interested at the same price point with pure gems as well, however, and I'd like to give them a chance to get back to me since it was a recent ping where we talked about the sale!
If they don't get back in a reasonable time-frame (like a day),or decline the sale, I can let you know!? O:
@condemned Sounds good to me! :) Although I could bump it up 100g or so if that would sway you, I greatly appreciate that you're giving the other party a chance to get back to you! Just let me know! :D
@condemned Sounds good to me! :) Although I could bump it up 100g or so if that would sway you, I greatly appreciate that you're giving the other party a chance to get back to you! Just let me know! :D
RUCOHZS.png
@Condemned

Interested in your Spellscroll (LAH 4mil treasure). I have the Pohip & Hydra familiars (sum to 400g, might have the other 3 familiars as well, I'll have to check.) I also have the darkened eye scar (LAH 300g) and a handful of fire eggs if you're interested in them, can do pure to cover the rest.

Edit: ah, I should read the last page before posting.
@Condemned

Interested in your Spellscroll (LAH 4mil treasure). I have the Pohip & Hydra familiars (sum to 400g, might have the other 3 familiars as well, I'll have to check.) I also have the darkened eye scar (LAH 300g) and a handful of fire eggs if you're interested in them, can do pure to cover the rest.

Edit: ah, I should read the last page before posting.
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
@Rhianna

Sounds good, will do! And I got your PM about work and stuff, I'll see you then!

@sraben

Heythere! So I do have a player (or two) ahead of you who is interested in the same thing at the same price point - the first player has already been pinged about it and I'm waiting on a response and the second player I will let them know if the first does not go through with the trade. If neither of them do it, I can get back with you as well! Sorry about that
@Rhianna

Sounds good, will do! And I got your PM about work and stuff, I'll see you then!

@sraben

Heythere! So I do have a player (or two) ahead of you who is interested in the same thing at the same price point - the first player has already been pinged about it and I'm waiting on a response and the second player I will let them know if the first does not go through with the trade. If neither of them do it, I can get back with you as well! Sorry about that
I bomp them
I bomp them
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32