Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Armbands,UMA, rare/gemFams,+more
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@Condemned

Sounds good! I was able to round out the 3-pt stacks, and I have some seal flippers that together make a fourth 3-pt stack. That would add to 32kt :)
I have to get off for a bit now, but I'll be back later this evening if you want to trade then! (or if you won't be on later, you can set up a CR and I'll get to it as soon as I can)
@Condemned

Sounds good! I was able to round out the 3-pt stacks, and I have some seal flippers that together make a fourth 3-pt stack. That would add to 32kt :)
I have to get off for a bit now, but I'll be back later this evening if you want to trade then! (or if you won't be on later, you can set up a CR and I'll get to it as soon as I can)
pulGR4L.png Wishlist
@Lucy9606

oops it's been two days lol. Apparently there's no worry on the wait, lol. I'll send CR still?
@Lucy9606

oops it's been two days lol. Apparently there's no worry on the wait, lol. I'll send CR still?
Henlo :D
@Condemned

Oh, yes; sorry, I wasn't sure if you wanted me to start it or not ^_^' I can get on it now
@Condemned

Oh, yes; sorry, I wasn't sure if you wanted me to start it or not ^_^' I can get on it now
pulGR4L.png Wishlist
@Condemed

Erm... I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to cancel the CR for now since it's been a while :( Feel free to ping me when you get back on though, and I'll check back here.
@Condemed

Erm... I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to cancel the CR for now since it's been a while :( Feel free to ping me when you get back on though, and I'll check back here.
pulGR4L.png Wishlist
@Condemed Hi there! Are you by any chance missing any familiars that I have here?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2410893

Interested in your two marzals and possibly hippojay.
@Condemed Hi there! Are you by any chance missing any familiars that I have here?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2410893

Interested in your two marzals and possibly hippojay.
firemid.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32