Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 515 516 517 518 519 ... 792 793
@TheWhiteHarr

Awwe he’ll miss you I’m sure hehe. :) thank you again!
@TheWhiteHarr

Awwe he’ll miss you I’m sure hehe. :) thank you again!
@mercurialwings

Your fanciful frog callers are on their way home, ready to retire to their salons -- and clean, comfy beds. You might want to give them a bath or two, first, though; they had enough encounters with wartoads to warrant bubbles
@mercurialwings

Your fanciful frog callers are on their way home, ready to retire to their salons -- and clean, comfy beds. You might want to give them a bath or two, first, though; they had enough encounters with wartoads to warrant bubbles
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart: When I read frog callers, I saw these two sitting on rocks like a frog would and trying to ribbet... >.> Excellent use of training camp time. lol

Thank you for training my batch of sillies and you know I'll be back again when I find some more sacrifices volunteers! :D
@TheWhiteHart: When I read frog callers, I saw these two sitting on rocks like a frog would and trying to ribbet... >.> Excellent use of training camp time. lol

Thank you for training my batch of sillies and you know I'll be back again when I find some more sacrifices volunteers! :D
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@TheWhiteHart Hi would you be able to level my dragon to 25 for me? :D
@TheWhiteHart Hi would you be able to level my dragon to 25 for me? :D
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@Forsake

Yes, I would. :) You can go ahead and send them over when you get a moment and I'll get them back to you within 24-48 hours.
@Forsake

Yes, I would. :) You can go ahead and send them over when you get a moment and I'll get them back to you within 24-48 hours.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

Hello! I used this service a while back (a couple months or so) to train two dragons of mine to 25... and they served me well... but I've since sold them. Anyway, I'm looking to train another dragon to 25! Thank you so much!
@TheWhiteHart

Hello! I used this service a while back (a couple months or so) to train two dragons of mine to 25... and they served me well... but I've since sold them. Anyway, I'm looking to train another dragon to 25! Thank you so much!
@ezlu

Welcome back! :) Go ahead and send your girl on over when you get a moment and I'll toss her in with Edgar as a friend while we conquer the mire together.
@ezlu

Welcome back! :) Go ahead and send your girl on over when you get a moment and I'll toss her in with Edgar as a friend while we conquer the mire together.
TtDzTWB.png
@Forsake

Done in time to help clean the dishes after dinner, Earl is eagerly awaiting his return home!
@Forsake

Done in time to help clean the dishes after dinner, Earl is eagerly awaiting his return home!
TtDzTWB.png
@ezlu

Easily one of the more amiable dragons I've trained today -- out of two -- Wisp is ready, willing, and able to run far, far away from my silly skydancers and get home before bedtime!
@ezlu

Easily one of the more amiable dragons I've trained today -- out of two -- Wisp is ready, willing, and able to run far, far away from my silly skydancers and get home before bedtime!
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

Hello! I'm here... again! I was honestly extremely impressed at how fast you trained Wisp—this is one of the most professional services I've seen on FR— so here I am, asking again!

This time, I was wondering if you could train this girl to 25? Thank you!
@TheWhiteHart

Hello! I'm here... again! I was honestly extremely impressed at how fast you trained Wisp—this is one of the most professional services I've seen on FR— so here I am, asking again!

This time, I was wondering if you could train this girl to 25? Thank you!
1 2 ... 515 516 517 518 519 ... 792 793