Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 514 515 516 517 518 ... 790 791
@TheWhiteHart: Put me down for another two 25 packages~ I know you have one person ahead of me, but I'm going to get the CR set-up early since I'm not sure if I'll be online the next couple evenings. @.@
@TheWhiteHart: Put me down for another two 25 packages~ I know you have one person ahead of me, but I'm going to get the CR set-up early since I'm not sure if I'll be online the next couple evenings. @.@
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

Actually, you're ahead of them, but it's all good. :) I'll accept the CR tomorrow when these two aged imperials are ready to retire home -- and when I conveniently send them home via the trebuchet of travel.
@mercurialwings

Actually, you're ahead of them, but it's all good. :) I'll accept the CR tomorrow when these two aged imperials are ready to retire home -- and when I conveniently send them home via the trebuchet of travel.
TtDzTWB.png
@mercurialwings

In the effort to be efficient I thought I'd send them all back at once ... alas, CRs only hold three, so you get two CRs and I get to wallow in my lack of efficiency. Alas and alack!
@mercurialwings

In the effort to be efficient I thought I'd send them all back at once ... alas, CRs only hold three, so you get two CRs and I get to wallow in my lack of efficiency. Alas and alack!
TtDzTWB.png
@nlghtynlght

Hello and how are you? I believe you mentioned you had a dragon I could use to help weed the back yard while I sit back in a sunchair with a nice, cool drink?
@nlghtynlght

Hello and how are you? I believe you mentioned you had a dragon I could use to help weed the back yard while I sit back in a sunchair with a nice, cool drink?
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart: Would've worked if I didn't have pairs. :x Which speaking of pairs, I have one more set looking for some hard labor exercise! :D I'll get the CR up in a moment for whenever you are ready for them.
@TheWhiteHart: Would've worked if I didn't have pairs. :x Which speaking of pairs, I have one more set looking for some hard labor exercise! :D I'll get the CR up in a moment for whenever you are ready for them.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

That sounds almost like a plan! :P
@mercurialwings

That sounds almost like a plan! :P
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

Hehe hi, I’m good and such, you? And yes! I can send him over rn if that’s okay? :)
@TheWhiteHart

Hehe hi, I’m good and such, you? And yes! I can send him over rn if that’s okay? :)
@nightynight

that's perfect. :)
@nightynight

that's perfect. :)
TtDzTWB.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/YZud3aQ.gif[/img][/center]
YZud3aQ.gif
TtDzTWB.png
@nlghtynlght

Orpheus is officially over it. Maybe he got shocked one time too many when glaring at golems? Whose to say ... the fur should all grow back though, I'm sure of it!
@nlghtynlght

Orpheus is officially over it. Maybe he got shocked one time too many when glaring at golems? Whose to say ... the fur should all grow back though, I'm sure of it!
TtDzTWB.png
1 2 ... 514 515 516 517 518 ... 790 791