Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF: Light Dom Assistance
1 2 3
UPDATE: Will definitely settle for just Bring the Eclipse, Blazing Sun, Forgotten Child, and By Light Be Purged, if that will make things easier! Please please please. ;w;

The Dom Shop I tried to order through closed up right as I was placing an order. ;w;

If anyone in Light can grab me the following:

Full Set of Accents
Skin: Lampiona
Skin: Bring the Eclipse
Skin: Forgotten Child
Skin: Dusk Tread

I'd very much appreciate it! Cost should be 297,500, but let me know if that's not enough.

Please ping me if you can help, thank you!!
UPDATE: Will definitely settle for just Bring the Eclipse, Blazing Sun, Forgotten Child, and By Light Be Purged, if that will make things easier! Please please please. ;w;

The Dom Shop I tried to order through closed up right as I was placing an order. ;w;

If anyone in Light can grab me the following:

Full Set of Accents
Skin: Lampiona
Skin: Bring the Eclipse
Skin: Forgotten Child
Skin: Dusk Tread

I'd very much appreciate it! Cost should be 297,500, but let me know if that's not enough.

Please ping me if you can help, thank you!!
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
I am also looking for a light dom shop. If anybody is able to take an order of a full set of skins, please ping me as well.
I am also looking for a light dom shop. If anybody is able to take an order of a full set of skins, please ping me as well.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
Same here! I'm looking to order the following:

Bright Ambassador
Blazing Sun
Gilded Memories
Solar Protection
Bring the Eclipse (2)
Forgotten Child
Lampiona
Same here! I'm looking to order the following:

Bright Ambassador
Blazing Sun
Gilded Memories
Solar Protection
Bring the Eclipse (2)
Forgotten Child
Lampiona
hopeful bump
hopeful bump
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
bump
bump
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari
@LadyRiat
@Hanelli

Hello! If you three would be game to send the treasure for the skins over, either in PM or CR, along with a list of which skins I'm grabbing for you, I'm willing to try and snag them for you. May or may not be able to, given the time and what stocks.
@SherokuTakari
@LadyRiat
@Hanelli

Hello! If you three would be game to send the treasure for the skins over, either in PM or CR, along with a list of which skins I'm grabbing for you, I'm willing to try and snag them for you. May or may not be able to, given the time and what stocks.
@SherokuTakari @LadyRiat @Hanelli I just came on because my sister wanted discounted skins lol. i can try to grab all of those for you guys c: Just send the treasure over and i'll watch the MP. If you get impatient, just let me know, and I can return the remaining treasure and whatever portion of the order I managed to get!
@SherokuTakari @LadyRiat @Hanelli I just came on because my sister wanted discounted skins lol. i can try to grab all of those for you guys c: Just send the treasure over and i'll watch the MP. If you get impatient, just let me know, and I can return the remaining treasure and whatever portion of the order I managed to get!
@Caulonia
Great, thank you~~~!
Sending asap!

@AzureDreams
Thank you too! :D I'm sure the others will appreciate your help as well! :D
@Caulonia
Great, thank you~~~!
Sending asap!

@AzureDreams
Thank you too! :D I'm sure the others will appreciate your help as well! :D
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@Caulonia @AzureDreams do either of you have time for another order? ^^;
@Caulonia @AzureDreams do either of you have time for another order? ^^;
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After sure! c:
@After sure! c:
1 2 3