Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/B] UMA! 7 available!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 68 69
@SilkVelvet
sure! ^w^

for future ref: payment will be 600kt pure, a melon squirmscoot (current LAH is 115kt), and the rest in gems owob
@SilkVelvet
sure! ^w^

for future ref: payment will be 600kt pure, a melon squirmscoot (current LAH is 115kt), and the rest in gems owob
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
Oh no... I'd love to buy hubris and dig me up! (and vesperus but I shouldn't spend all the gems) [emoji=money bag size=1]
Oh no... I'd love to buy hubris and dig me up! (and vesperus but I shouldn't spend all the gems)
504f80011beaedbc218e4f4b8bac8de685fdf63d.png
@Mesai
oh yes >:3c
would you like to send the CR, or would you like me to? o3o?
@Mesai
oh yes >:3c
would you like to send the CR, or would you like me to? o3o?
Please set it up and I'll throw the gems in [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Please set it up and I'll throw the gems in
504f80011beaedbc218e4f4b8bac8de685fdf63d.png
[quote name="Xemriss" date="2020-06-24 20:11:47" ] @SilkVelvet sure! ^w^ for future ref: payment will be 600kt pure, a melon squirmscoot (current LAH is 115kt), and the rest in gems owob [/quote] current LAH on the squirmscoot is 200kt and I've got 700kt on hand which makes 900kt, does that sound good, or do I need to do 600kt+squirm+gems as we originally agreed?
Xemriss wrote on 2020-06-24 20:11:47:
@SilkVelvet
sure! ^w^

current LAH on the squirmscoot is 200kt and I've got 700kt on hand which makes 900kt, does that sound good, or do I need to do 600kt+squirm+gems as we originally agreed?
@SilkVelvet
don't have to!
the squirmscoot and 700kt pure works for me o3ob
@SilkVelvet
don't have to!
the squirmscoot and 700kt pure works for me o3ob
Ah... Good timezone. I am actually looking for an accent that isn't listed here, but I was wondering if you are still using it? I got here in a roundabout way from one of Slaytheist's skin/accent threads for the Accent: Bejeweled Magma for male Mirrors. Do you still have it and would you be willing to trade or sell it?

If not, not worries and apologies for bothering you.
Ah... Good timezone. I am actually looking for an accent that isn't listed here, but I was wondering if you are still using it? I got here in a roundabout way from one of Slaytheist's skin/accent threads for the Accent: Bejeweled Magma for male Mirrors. Do you still have it and would you be willing to trade or sell it?

If not, not worries and apologies for bothering you.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji
hey! I do still have it, and I'm more than willing to sell/trade ^w^
I'll sell it for 500g/kt, but if you're interested in trading, I'm all for seeing what you have to offer, first o3o
@Katsuji
hey! I do still have it, and I'm more than willing to sell/trade ^w^
I'll sell it for 500g/kt, but if you're interested in trading, I'm all for seeing what you have to offer, first o3o
@Xemriss, I would be more than happy to pay straight gems for it as I don’t have much to offer in terms of trades other than some festival and coliseum ones. I recently got into UMAs, so I don’t really have a vast collection. Would you still like me to list out the festival and coliseum ones I have?
@Xemriss, I would be more than happy to pay straight gems for it as I don’t have much to offer in terms of trades other than some festival and coliseum ones. I recently got into UMAs, so I don’t really have a vast collection. Would you still like me to list out the festival and coliseum ones I have?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji
am not the most interested in festival/coli ones atm, so I'll take pure ^w^;
@Katsuji
am not the most interested in festival/coli ones atm, so I'll take pure ^w^;