Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Transmuters - 150kt/g/stack+raffle
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 286 287
@Jovatata
Anything, really. How many would you like to do at once?
@Jovatata
Anything, really. How many would you like to do at once?
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin
Let's start with a small stack of 10 okay? Familiars or apparel preferred as I haven't sorted the rest x.x So it doesn't get lost in the hoard.
@Tserin
Let's start with a small stack of 10 okay? Familiars or apparel preferred as I haven't sorted the rest x.x So it doesn't get lost in the hoard.
TyRkFfy.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
EWVsPvW.png
lAvpyOQ.png
P1rk5do.png

Fd5cQVO.png
@Tserin I'm looking to raise my baldwin levels so I'll do tons of brewing for you if you're still looking for people!
@Tserin I'm looking to raise my baldwin levels so I'll do tons of brewing for you if you're still looking for people!
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
@Jovatata
Sure thing, I have a lot of junk familiars and attaching them one by one is kind of a living hell so do you mind if I send you 1t PAs with them?

@cantripping
Sure, how many items would you like to melt down? I have tens of thousands of junk items laying around from coli grinding lol
@Jovatata
Sure thing, I have a lot of junk familiars and attaching them one by one is kind of a living hell so do you mind if I send you 1t PAs with them?

@cantripping
Sure, how many items would you like to melt down? I have tens of thousands of junk items laying around from coli grinding lol
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin as many as you want! I vaulted my mats to keep them from being mixed up but I have plenty of space, since I joined pretty recently and don't have much in the way of items lol
@Tserin as many as you want! I vaulted my mats to keep them from being mixed up but I have plenty of space, since I joined pretty recently and don't have much in the way of items lol
yomi.gif • +0 fr time
• they/them
@cantripping
I'll send a stack of 99 over to start with, then, since I doubt you actually want to melt thousands of junk items at once hahah. Thanks!
@cantripping
I'll send a stack of 99 over to start with, then, since I doubt you actually want to melt thousands of junk items at once hahah. Thanks!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin
I don't quite understand what you mean so just do it xD And teach me how to do it too as yes I know that pain lol!
@Tserin
I don't quite understand what you mean so just do it xD And teach me how to do it too as yes I know that pain lol!
TyRkFfy.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
EWVsPvW.png
lAvpyOQ.png
P1rk5do.png

Fd5cQVO.png
@Jovatata
You'll get a notification that you have private auctions to buy - you'll just have to click it, go to the familiars section, and grab them! It's exactly the same as the normal AH except only you can see them. To set up PAs you can just click sell on the AH and then private auctions and fill everything in.

I'll send them now, thank you!
@Jovatata
You'll get a notification that you have private auctions to buy - you'll just have to click it, go to the familiars section, and grab them! It's exactly the same as the normal AH except only you can see them. To set up PAs you can just click sell on the AH and then private auctions and fill everything in.

I'll send them now, thank you!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin I can do a whole stack of items for you if you’d like
@Tserin I can do a whole stack of items for you if you’d like
image0.png
@Pepper6
I'll send a stack over, thank you!
@Pepper6
I'll send a stack over, thank you!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 286 287