Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Coli grinders
1 2 3
Edit: Not currently looking!

Haven't had much luck myself in the coli lately...

So I'm looking to hire some grinders for the Crystal Pools!

All I need you to have is:
- A level 25 team
- An 'okay' internet connection

What I want is the food, materials, vistas and especially those soft pink silks. Anything else you find is yours to keep.

Now, for payment I was thinking 60kt for an hour, so basically 1kt/min. I also have items if you'd rather have those. :)

Come grind for meee
Edit: Not currently looking!

Haven't had much luck myself in the coli lately...

So I'm looking to hire some grinders for the Crystal Pools!

All I need you to have is:
- A level 25 team
- An 'okay' internet connection

What I want is the food, materials, vistas and especially those soft pink silks. Anything else you find is yours to keep.

Now, for payment I was thinking 60kt for an hour, so basically 1kt/min. I also have items if you'd rather have those. :)

Come grind for meee
@chalk

I'm possibly up to do it- I'll probably be grinding in crystal pools this week, anyways! As long as I'm allowed to keep the fest currency? o:

If that's fine with you, how many hours were you thinking?
@chalk

I'm possibly up to do it- I'll probably be grinding in crystal pools this week, anyways! As long as I'm allowed to keep the fest currency? o:

If that's fine with you, how many hours were you thinking?
tumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro1_250.pngtumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro2_400.png
tumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro3_250.pngtumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro4_400.png
@kascaboota Tbh I completely forgot about the festival, haha |D
(Edit: yea that means keeping the fest currency is okay, I like grinding for that myself!)

Since I'm mainly after those silks, I will probably keep paying until I either get them, run out of funds or it becomes more expensive than buying them on the AH.

As per my current amount of treasure, I'd say around five hours, to be completed in your own time? ^^
@kascaboota Tbh I completely forgot about the festival, haha |D
(Edit: yea that means keeping the fest currency is okay, I like grinding for that myself!)

Since I'm mainly after those silks, I will probably keep paying until I either get them, run out of funds or it becomes more expensive than buying them on the AH.

As per my current amount of treasure, I'd say around five hours, to be completed in your own time? ^^
@chalk

Lol, and you're in ice too!! That's pretty funny to me. xD But alright, that sounds great!

Out of curiosity- would you have any problems with it if I leveled dragons while grinding there? 2 goes about the same speed as a 3-man team in crystal pools from my experience, but if you'd like, I can add on an extra 10 minutes per grinding session, to compensate for any slowdown? o: (I only ask because I run a leveling service and have clients currently- I can still do it if not, but I'll be slower on grinding for you if I do it separately, since the leveling has to take priority! ;u;)
@chalk

Lol, and you're in ice too!! That's pretty funny to me. xD But alright, that sounds great!

Out of curiosity- would you have any problems with it if I leveled dragons while grinding there? 2 goes about the same speed as a 3-man team in crystal pools from my experience, but if you'd like, I can add on an extra 10 minutes per grinding session, to compensate for any slowdown? o: (I only ask because I run a leveling service and have clients currently- I can still do it if not, but I'll be slower on grinding for you if I do it separately, since the leveling has to take priority! ;u;)
@kascaboota Ice ftw :D

I wasnt sure if a 2 team would be as fast as a 3 one since Im only familiar with the mire build really. But that'd be fine if its just as fast anyway, I dont mind! I like to multitask as well, just levelling dragons while grinding. P:

We can do this in sets of one hour each with me sending payment for each seperately, if you agree?
@kascaboota Ice ftw :D

I wasnt sure if a 2 team would be as fast as a 3 one since Im only familiar with the mire build really. But that'd be fine if its just as fast anyway, I dont mind! I like to multitask as well, just levelling dragons while grinding. P:

We can do this in sets of one hour each with me sending payment for each seperately, if you agree?
@chalk

Ye!! I'm a windie now, but I joined as ice. :D So it feels a bit nostalgic when ice fest rolls around!

And it's sliiiightly slower with enemy groups of 4, but it's only a few extra seconds each time that pops up really, and a little bit of time lost when the bosses pop up, too. Aside from that, it goes at the same pace with 2 of the culex build!

That sounds great though, sure! Depending on how tired I get I might actually be able to do an hour tonight, but if not then at least I'll have a dent in it and finish off the time that's left tomorrow! <:
@chalk

Ye!! I'm a windie now, but I joined as ice. :D So it feels a bit nostalgic when ice fest rolls around!

And it's sliiiightly slower with enemy groups of 4, but it's only a few extra seconds each time that pops up really, and a little bit of time lost when the bosses pop up, too. Aside from that, it goes at the same pace with 2 of the culex build!

That sounds great though, sure! Depending on how tired I get I might actually be able to do an hour tonight, but if not then at least I'll have a dent in it and finish off the time that's left tomorrow! <:
@Chalk
I could grind for you tomorrow, for 2 hours if you'd like?
@Chalk
I could grind for you tomorrow, for 2 hours if you'd like?
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@kascaboota I joined with shadow actually, but I didnt like the whole 'hatchlings will have purple eyes hehe' so I switched to ice. Now I dont even bother breeding anymore so eh :'D

Interesting, thank you for telling me! I should look into other builds lol, I never bothered because the mire is easy grinding/training.

And thats alright, take your time! Im actually about to head off (since its kind of 6 AM and I pulled an allnighter oops, I need a nap) so there's no rush :D

@WildAnn Sounds perfect! Ill set up a CR when I back, or feel free to do it yourself if you happen to be done before Im online again :)
@kascaboota I joined with shadow actually, but I didnt like the whole 'hatchlings will have purple eyes hehe' so I switched to ice. Now I dont even bother breeding anymore so eh :'D

Interesting, thank you for telling me! I should look into other builds lol, I never bothered because the mire is easy grinding/training.

And thats alright, take your time! Im actually about to head off (since its kind of 6 AM and I pulled an allnighter oops, I need a nap) so there's no rush :D

@WildAnn Sounds perfect! Ill set up a CR when I back, or feel free to do it yourself if you happen to be done before Im online again :)
@chalk

Yeah, I really like the idea of shadow as a flight but the eyes were a dealbreaker for me back when I joined- I don't breed as much now but, I still feel like they'd bother me the times that I do, lol.

And yeah, definitely! Culex is great for general grinding and leveling fodder in kelp beds or lower. I also recently started using a golem workshop grinders build, which makes for slower paced grinding, but it allows you to train a fodder while you grind golem workshop, and you can make it through the bosses very easily. <: I do like mireflyer very much too, but it's nice to be able to alternate, to keep grinding from being quite as tedious!

And oof, well, I hope you get some rest!! All nighters do not feel good. ;u;
@chalk

Yeah, I really like the idea of shadow as a flight but the eyes were a dealbreaker for me back when I joined- I don't breed as much now but, I still feel like they'd bother me the times that I do, lol.

And yeah, definitely! Culex is great for general grinding and leveling fodder in kelp beds or lower. I also recently started using a golem workshop grinders build, which makes for slower paced grinding, but it allows you to train a fodder while you grind golem workshop, and you can make it through the bosses very easily. <: I do like mireflyer very much too, but it's nice to be able to alternate, to keep grinding from being quite as tedious!

And oof, well, I hope you get some rest!! All nighters do not feel good. ;u;
@kascaboota

Same same, Im an all G1 lair atm (except for that one sentimental bab, heh) but when I do breed I prefer ice eyes since it matches everything basically.

I am so going to look into different builds now. Sometimes I just get frustrated in the mire if the enemies just keep dodging /rage
And it does become dull after a while; sometimes it feels like no time has passed at all during those ten levels of training and sometimes I dont even bother making it to five. :')

Also hahahaha what is sleep rip
Nearly half past seven and still here oops
@kascaboota

Same same, Im an all G1 lair atm (except for that one sentimental bab, heh) but when I do breed I prefer ice eyes since it matches everything basically.

I am so going to look into different builds now. Sometimes I just get frustrated in the mire if the enemies just keep dodging /rage
And it does become dull after a while; sometimes it feels like no time has passed at all during those ten levels of training and sometimes I dont even bother making it to five. :')

Also hahahaha what is sleep rip
Nearly half past seven and still here oops
1 2 3