Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Coli grinders
1 2 3
@chalk

I was thinking of trying that! I do already have a few gen ones. ;u; But ahhh some of my dragons I've just had for so long... (like at least a quarter of my lair's dragons are like, 2 years old lol!) So it's really hard to let go of any of them!

God yeah though, that's honestly why I don't mireflyer too much unless it's a dom push. xD It gets frustrating and it burns me out quickly tbh, I can only stand it up to lvl 5/6 to break even, long term.

And hhhh yeah it's not nearly as late here but I should been in bed ages ago! I keep fumbling with my typing, think my brain's about had it for the night. xb
@chalk

I was thinking of trying that! I do already have a few gen ones. ;u; But ahhh some of my dragons I've just had for so long... (like at least a quarter of my lair's dragons are like, 2 years old lol!) So it's really hard to let go of any of them!

God yeah though, that's honestly why I don't mireflyer too much unless it's a dom push. xD It gets frustrating and it burns me out quickly tbh, I can only stand it up to lvl 5/6 to break even, long term.

And hhhh yeah it's not nearly as late here but I should been in bed ages ago! I keep fumbling with my typing, think my brain's about had it for the night. xb
tumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro1_250.pngtumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro2_400.png
tumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro3_250.pngtumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro4_400.png
@kascaboota

Yeah it kind of happened to me, and quick too... Considering Ive been around since june :'D I both love and hate it. An unbred G1 is so statisfying but the prices to gene them are just so much sometimes ;;
Speaking of G1s, feel free to take any of my hatchlings that dont have familiars! They'll be exalted when they grow up sooo

I usually switch around when training my own dragons, though I push through when training fodder for others. Still boring so I end up playing a mobile game at the same time x)

Literally the only reason Im still functioning is because I slept for a looong time yesterday lol. I slept nearly the whole day away!
I should probably take a power nap tho, haha
@kascaboota

Yeah it kind of happened to me, and quick too... Considering Ive been around since june :'D I both love and hate it. An unbred G1 is so statisfying but the prices to gene them are just so much sometimes ;;
Speaking of G1s, feel free to take any of my hatchlings that dont have familiars! They'll be exalted when they grow up sooo

I usually switch around when training my own dragons, though I push through when training fodder for others. Still boring so I end up playing a mobile game at the same time x)

Literally the only reason Im still functioning is because I slept for a looong time yesterday lol. I slept nearly the whole day away!
I should probably take a power nap tho, haha
@chalk

Man yeah, you have a really impressive lair for how long you've been on here. xD And aa I appreciate the offer!! A couple of em tempted me ngl but I need to weed out some of my lair before I think on any more projects tbh. ;u; I'm just procrastinating on that cfvghbjn

And I tend to watch stuff while I grind! Mainly shows that don't require full attention to follow what's happening. xD

And that's fair! I know how it is when sleep schedules go weird like that, ahh.. hope it gets better on you soon! ;u;
@chalk

Man yeah, you have a really impressive lair for how long you've been on here. xD And aa I appreciate the offer!! A couple of em tempted me ngl but I need to weed out some of my lair before I think on any more projects tbh. ;u; I'm just procrastinating on that cfvghbjn

And I tend to watch stuff while I grind! Mainly shows that don't require full attention to follow what's happening. xD

And that's fair! I know how it is when sleep schedules go weird like that, ahh.. hope it gets better on you soon! ;u;
@kascaboota Aw, thank you! Tbh its partly because of luck (crosstrades and gifts) and also kind of because I like to buy gems if I have some spare monies :')

Personally, I mostly like watching shows that do require attention like doctor who (heck even while paying attention thats confusing xD) so I just take a peek at other sites after every few battles haha.

I got like ten hours of sleep and whoa, I feel rested. Which is really nice because I often have a hard time falling asleep ;v;
@kascaboota Aw, thank you! Tbh its partly because of luck (crosstrades and gifts) and also kind of because I like to buy gems if I have some spare monies :')

Personally, I mostly like watching shows that do require attention like doctor who (heck even while paying attention thats confusing xD) so I just take a peek at other sites after every few battles haha.

I got like ten hours of sleep and whoa, I feel rested. Which is really nice because I often have a hard time falling asleep ;v;
@Chalk I could help out =) I was going to spend my day in there anyway. So I would keep any chests and snow correct?

Sidenote: I spent last night in there and I JUST got soft pink leg silks if you'd like to trade something for them =)
@Chalk I could help out =) I was going to spend my day in there anyway. So I would keep any chests and snow correct?

Sidenote: I spent last night in there and I JUST got soft pink leg silks if you'd like to trade something for them =)
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
.:ONLINE:.|+2hrs FR
rvxbpu.png
icon_gems.png 315 of 2.8KG icon_gems.png
WCcA1ec.png
@musicfan4 I forgot to update the first post to say Im taking a break from hiring new grinders, but yea! Ill be grinding for my own snow and already have the accents I want~

What would you value them at? ;v;
Ive been trying for a bit and havent found any of them yet rip
@musicfan4 I forgot to update the first post to say Im taking a break from hiring new grinders, but yea! Ill be grinding for my own snow and already have the accents I want~

What would you value them at? ;v;
Ive been trying for a bit and havent found any of them yet rip
@Chalk I dunno really AH has this particular one up for 400G which would be super awesome. But I'm mainly after coli bosses and a handful of familiars I'm missing, listed here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26120584][img] http://i.imgur.com/nj5bF65.png[/img][/url] So far I have an offer of a Roc for the leg silks
@Chalk I dunno really AH has this particular one up for 400G which would be super awesome. But I'm mainly after coli bosses and a handful of familiars I'm missing, listed here:

nj5bF65.png

So far I have an offer of a Roc for the leg silks
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
rvxbpu.png
WCcA1ec.png
@musicfan4 Ahh I dont think I can quite beat that atm, not with familiars. The ones I have that are listed are either way cheaper or way more, like my ice sprite.

Thank you though! I might make an offer later, if you still have it then.
@musicfan4 Ahh I dont think I can quite beat that atm, not with familiars. The ones I have that are listed are either way cheaper or way more, like my ice sprite.

Thank you though! I might make an offer later, if you still have it then.
@Chalk I'll let you know if I get any more silks =) GL
@Chalk I'll let you know if I get any more silks =) GL
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
rvxbpu.png
WCcA1ec.png
@chalk

I tend to prefer shows that need to be followed too honestly, but I can grind for hours straight so long as I'm entertained while I do it. xD I've gone through so many shows, movies, and standup comedy acts between NOTN, leveling, wind's dom push, and now the fest LOL

Aa that's good to hear though! A good long sleep is really refreshing, sounds like you finally had the crash from not resting enough for a while. xD
@chalk

I tend to prefer shows that need to be followed too honestly, but I can grind for hours straight so long as I'm entertained while I do it. xD I've gone through so many shows, movies, and standup comedy acts between NOTN, leveling, wind's dom push, and now the fest LOL

Aa that's good to hear though! A good long sleep is really refreshing, sounds like you finally had the crash from not resting enough for a while. xD
1 2 3