Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Coli grinders
1 2 3
@kascaboota

Haha, anything that distracts from the endless clicking! Its just so very boring after a while, especially if you grind in the same venue every time. You get used to the enemies and dont even go 'oh yay' when you get a familiar in your loot.

To give an idea of how tired I was; it was just after nine and I couldnt even keep my eyes open anymore, even though I was sitting on the couch because there was a funny show on. I literally went upstairs like five mins later, without even brushing my teeth or caring about anything but my bed. |D
@kascaboota

Haha, anything that distracts from the endless clicking! Its just so very boring after a while, especially if you grind in the same venue every time. You get used to the enemies and dont even go 'oh yay' when you get a familiar in your loot.

To give an idea of how tired I was; it was just after nine and I couldnt even keep my eyes open anymore, even though I was sitting on the couch because there was a funny show on. I literally went upstairs like five mins later, without even brushing my teeth or caring about anything but my bed. |D
@chalk

Pretty much, lol! And yeah, that's why I don't mind the xp difference for grinding in crystal pools.. it gets so dull to grind in the mire endlessly, especially since the toads are the only familiars there worth much of anything(and I've yet to get one myself rip). Plus the apparel drops aren't too exciting. x: I've gotten like, 3 woodsdrake capes in the past couple weeks and it feels more like an insult than anything else lol xb

Gosh though, I feel that. ;u; Only a week or so ago my sleep schedule was all messed up after the kind of crash you had, cause after it, I couldn't stay up past like, 8... After around there I would just need to finish the day cause I couldn't do it anymore. Then I'd be up hours before everyone else(like 4/5am) with nothing much to do. xD
@chalk

Pretty much, lol! And yeah, that's why I don't mind the xp difference for grinding in crystal pools.. it gets so dull to grind in the mire endlessly, especially since the toads are the only familiars there worth much of anything(and I've yet to get one myself rip). Plus the apparel drops aren't too exciting. x: I've gotten like, 3 woodsdrake capes in the past couple weeks and it feels more like an insult than anything else lol xb

Gosh though, I feel that. ;u; Only a week or so ago my sleep schedule was all messed up after the kind of crash you had, cause after it, I couldn't stay up past like, 8... After around there I would just need to finish the day cause I couldn't do it anymore. Then I'd be up hours before everyone else(like 4/5am) with nothing much to do. xD
tumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro1_250.pngtumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro2_400.png
tumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro3_250.pngtumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro4_400.png
1 2 3