Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Hoard Sale - 20% off of lowest LAH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Aldru Hello! Would you still have [item=Glow Star]s up for trade? If so, how much would you value for each Glow Star? (It seems a little difficult for me to read the numbers of the items in the image, but you have two glow stars if I read right?)
@Aldru Hello! Would you still have Glow Star s up for trade? If so, how much would you value for each Glow Star?

(It seems a little difficult for me to read the numbers of the items in the image, but you have two glow stars if I read right?)
@Mogaar
ALL the insect food I have on hand (less than in picture as I did sell some, but havent updated screencap ORZ) comes to 268400t

@manimanimani
I do have 2 Glow Stars for trade, as for hard to read numbers I just noticed the link is wonk, shoulda just linked normal sta.sh ORZ anyway, as they're food items (and I know collectibles) I value them at 1:20 point so 300t each (inb4 thats a loss, never sold them without a full sale of food lmao).

@Osa
I'll get to you in a seperate ping after I calculate!
@Mogaar
ALL the insect food I have on hand (less than in picture as I did sell some, but havent updated screencap ORZ) comes to 268400t

@manimanimani
I do have 2 Glow Stars for trade, as for hard to read numbers I just noticed the link is wonk, shoulda just linked normal sta.sh ORZ anyway, as they're food items (and I know collectibles) I value them at 1:20 point so 300t each (inb4 thats a loss, never sold them without a full sale of food lmao).

@Osa
I'll get to you in a seperate ping after I calculate!
signature_banner_by_aldruthebrovahkiin-db6pwi0.png FR+9
The Endless forms most beautiful
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
@Osa
The crabs + Squids total would be 35200t, do notice the Aether Hermit Crabs shown in first page were sold off and thus not counted.

Noc Scroll with discount is priced at 160kt (LAH 200kt, I love easy math)
@Osa
The crabs + Squids total would be 35200t, do notice the Aether Hermit Crabs shown in first page were sold off and thus not counted.

Noc Scroll with discount is priced at 160kt (LAH 200kt, I love easy math)
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
@Aldru

Not 100% sure what you've got left at this point, but could you give me a ballpark figure for stacks of any food that's pinkish in colour (Spotted Seabeak, Chalcedony Squidlets, Twilight Jewel Moths, Nebula Floaters, Manaweed, Nogglebane Leaf Beetle, Sakura Owlet, Hardshell, Mana Thief, Chewy Tentacle, Southern Gull, that sort of thing)? All food types. I appreciate that's kind of a big ask, though.

Another big ask - do you have ten stacks of 5-point seafood left? If not, ten stacks of 4-point is fine. I have too many Imperials who eat me out of fish in no time.
@Aldru

Not 100% sure what you've got left at this point, but could you give me a ballpark figure for stacks of any food that's pinkish in colour (Spotted Seabeak, Chalcedony Squidlets, Twilight Jewel Moths, Nebula Floaters, Manaweed, Nogglebane Leaf Beetle, Sakura Owlet, Hardshell, Mana Thief, Chewy Tentacle, Southern Gull, that sort of thing)? All food types. I appreciate that's kind of a big ask, though.

Another big ask - do you have ten stacks of 5-point seafood left? If not, ten stacks of 4-point is fine. I have too many Imperials who eat me out of fish in no time.
0lSM1SJ.pngnnJGoJp.png
@Naurath
I'll get back to you with ballpark figures and prices when I get replies from the folks above, if that's okay with you? :,>
@Naurath
I'll get back to you with ballpark figures and prices when I get replies from the folks above, if that's okay with you? :,>
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
@Aldru I'd love to take both Glow Stars then!

Actually I'd usually offer 30kT for each of them when I get inquiries in my trade thread, so if you'd like to sell them for a bit more, I'd be willing to offer 30kT for each as well c: (still lower than AH prices, though;)
@Aldru I'd love to take both Glow Stars then!

Actually I'd usually offer 30kT for each of them when I get inquiries in my trade thread, so if you'd like to sell them for a bit more, I'd be willing to offer 30kT for each as well c: (still lower than AH prices, though;)
@manimanimani
Haha sure, I'll take your offer at 30kt then :) Sending a CR!
@manimanimani
Haha sure, I'll take your offer at 30kt then :) Sending a CR!
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
@Aldru That's absolutely fine, thank you!
@Aldru That's absolutely fine, thank you!
0lSM1SJ.pngnnJGoJp.png
@Osa
CR sent with total included, thanks for buying
@Osa
CR sent with total included, thanks for buying
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
@aldru

yes hello i would like to place another order for 200 gems worth of food, preferably all in stacks of 99
@aldru

yes hello i would like to place another order for 200 gems worth of food, preferably all in stacks of 99
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8