Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Hoard Sale - 20% off of lowest LAH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@RingsofSaturn
Lets see shall we?
Peace Dove 27500 LAh so with 20% knocked off that is 22kt
Light Emblem 43500 LAH, so discounted price is 348000t
Crown of Bones 8k LAH so it is 6400t.
@RingsofSaturn
Lets see shall we?
Peace Dove 27500 LAh so with 20% knocked off that is 22kt
Light Emblem 43500 LAH, so discounted price is 348000t
Crown of Bones 8k LAH so it is 6400t.
signature_banner_by_aldruthebrovahkiin-db6pwi0.png FR+9
The Endless forms most beautiful
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
@Aldru

How many stacks of food would you be willing to sell me for 200 gems? My wholesaler has been gone for a long while, and I REALLY need to replenish my stock.
@Aldru

How many stacks of food would you be willing to sell me for 200 gems? My wholesaler has been gone for a long while, and I REALLY need to replenish my stock.
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
@Aldru

What prices are you valuing your food at? I would be interested in buying most of your meat/seafood/insects
@Aldru

What prices are you valuing your food at? I would be interested in buying most of your meat/seafood/insects
lightfull.png
@Syntax
Lets see, I value gems at 1:850 and food at 20t per point, so 200*850/20 would be 8500pts worth of food.

@Peisinoe
As is stated in the OP 20t per point, ain't got no meat though, but plenty seafood and insects.
@Syntax
Lets see, I value gems at 1:850 and food at 20t per point, so 200*850/20 would be 8500pts worth of food.

@Peisinoe
As is stated in the OP 20t per point, ain't got no meat though, but plenty seafood and insects.
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
x
x
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
x
x
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
@Aldru

Acceptable. I'll set up the CR now. Feel free to send a mix of point value and food type; just please send full stacks of 99.
@Aldru

Acceptable. I'll set up the CR now. Feel free to send a mix of point value and food type; just please send full stacks of 99.
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
@Syntax
Course, I'll just calculate how many stacks meantime ^^
@Syntax
Course, I'll just calculate how many stacks meantime ^^
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
@Aldru

by my calculations, all 3-point stacks would be a lil more than 28 stacks of food.

but i mean, 4- and 5- points would be nice too.
@Aldru

by my calculations, all 3-point stacks would be a lil more than 28 stacks of food.

but i mean, 4- and 5- points would be nice too.
@Syntax
I gave you a mix of various stacks, should be the amount above, but do double check to make sure we got the same.
@Syntax
I gave you a mix of various stacks, should be the amount above, but do double check to make sure we got the same.
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8