Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Trading for Crows, Magpies, Fool's Gold!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Gryphonsong What type of other food are you interested in? I'd love a stack of Fool's gold, and all your magpies!

@chocomonster Great! And I don't think I have enough of other things to trade, unless you'll take a celadon sash and scarf for the rest?
@Gryphonsong What type of other food are you interested in? I'd love a stack of Fool's gold, and all your magpies!

@chocomonster Great! And I don't think I have enough of other things to trade, unless you'll take a celadon sash and scarf for the rest?
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon Any kind is fine. :) I'm just going to feed it to my dragons (seafood is always loved, lol.) I'll set up a CR, and you can add whatever you think is fair.
@Automedon Any kind is fine. :) I'm just going to feed it to my dragons (seafood is always loved, lol.) I'll set up a CR, and you can add whatever you think is fair.
@Automedon

4 mage pieces for 20 crows (you can send me a CR for that right now~)
[Dont you have 7 mage pieces though?]

Your 7 blood bandages for 35 crows?

2 crows for the rusted chest

And the 2 silk pieces should be worth 40 crows by my math

[What is that flower apparel though?]
@Automedon

4 mage pieces for 20 crows (you can send me a CR for that right now~)
[Dont you have 7 mage pieces though?]

Your 7 blood bandages for 35 crows?

2 crows for the rusted chest

And the 2 silk pieces should be worth 40 crows by my math

[What is that flower apparel though?]
@Automedon
I have 5 crows, 45 magpies and 41 Leucistic crows.
I'll take baldwin familiars/apparel (lowest on AH is 4000, so maybe 6 crows each?)

EDIT: also have 30 fool's gold.
@Automedon
I have 5 crows, 45 magpies and 41 Leucistic crows.
I'll take baldwin familiars/apparel (lowest on AH is 4000, so maybe 6 crows each?)

EDIT: also have 30 fool's gold.
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
@Automedon I got 71 Fool's gold, 1 bleeding heart and 43 leucistic crows! Can I get treasure for them? :0

@Automedon I got 71 Fool's gold, 1 bleeding heart and 43 leucistic crows! Can I get treasure for them? :0

sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@Automedon

Could I trade 45 Leucistic Crows for your Frozen Goblin?
@Automedon

Could I trade 45 Leucistic Crows for your Frozen Goblin?
@Chocomonster That sales post isn't quite up to date, so I don't have some of the items.
I can do the 5 mage pieces, my remaining three bloody bandages, 2 silk pieces and the rusted chest. What flower apparel are you referring to? What color?

@okapi I can do 6 junk apparel and a familiar for your magpies, and treasure for your fool's gold, if that works?

@Valka I can take your fool's gold for treasure!

@melodic Sure!
@Chocomonster That sales post isn't quite up to date, so I don't have some of the items.
I can do the 5 mage pieces, my remaining three bloody bandages, 2 silk pieces and the rusted chest. What flower apparel are you referring to? What color?

@okapi I can do 6 junk apparel and a familiar for your magpies, and treasure for your fool's gold, if that works?

@Valka I can take your fool's gold for treasure!

@melodic Sure!
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon

Ohhhhhhh :o

White... lily by the scars. Literally the apparel appears to be an actually flower.

So 5 mage and 3 blood pieces are 40 crows and the 2 silks are 40 crows and the chest is 2 (82 crows)
@Automedon

Ohhhhhhh :o

White... lily by the scars. Literally the apparel appears to be an actually flower.

So 5 mage and 3 blood pieces are 40 crows and the 2 silks are 40 crows and the chest is 2 (82 crows)
@Automedon
Sure, I will set up a cr.
@Automedon
Sure, I will set up a cr.
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
@Chocomonster It's a heatherbed lily ^^ [item=heatherbed lily] That works for me if it works for you!
@Chocomonster It's a heatherbed lily ^^
Heatherbed Lily

That works for me if it works for you!

NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6