Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Trading for Crows, Magpies, Fool's Gold!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Automedon

That's great. I updated my first post with the total of what I have.
@Automedon

That's great. I updated my first post with the total of what I have.
1_by_cas_a_fras-dao9bv5.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-dao9bul.gif3_by_cas_a_fras-dao9btp.gif
@Giarella Can I get 20 magpies and 15 fool's gold? I believe that would add up to 18,750t? If I'm not mistaken xD
@Giarella Can I get 20 magpies and 15 fool's gold? I believe that would add up to 18,750t? If I'm not mistaken xD
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Etoilesfaillees What do you value 1 butterfly at? I'm interested in your magpies and crows, plus however many would make up the difference :)
@Etoilesfaillees What do you value 1 butterfly at? I'm interested in your magpies and crows, plus however many would make up the difference :)
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon
Of course! I'll send the CR c:
@Automedon
Of course! I'll send the CR c:
QtezsCP.png
@Automedon Just out of curiosity, you don't have any iron chests/snowsquall floracats either do you XD?
@Automedon Just out of curiosity, you don't have any iron chests/snowsquall floracats either do you XD?
cP22QlS.png
@Giarella Perfect, thank you!

@Nineeyes I do have like, 2 iron chests, if you're interested? xD
@Giarella Perfect, thank you!

@Nineeyes I do have like, 2 iron chests, if you're interested? xD
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon XD I am! Lol I'm trying to get a bunch of random items for a holiday event thingy :'D Would 30 crows for the two work for you?
@Automedon XD I am! Lol I'm trying to get a bunch of random items for a holiday event thingy :'D Would 30 crows for the two work for you?
cP22QlS.png
@Nineeyes Oh cool! Sounds fun c: Yeah sure, that's fine with me!
@Nineeyes Oh cool! Sounds fun c: Yeah sure, that's fine with me!
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon

Lowest on AH is 600t, so around there?
@Automedon

Lowest on AH is 600t, so around there?
1_by_cas_a_fras-dao9bv5.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-dao9bul.gif3_by_cas_a_fras-dao9btp.gif
@Etoilesfaillees Okay! Would you be okay with trading your 6 magpies, 2 crows, 5 leucistic crows, 5 bleeding heart crows, and 10 fool's gold?
@Etoilesfaillees Okay! Would you be okay with trading your 6 magpies, 2 crows, 5 leucistic crows, 5 bleeding heart crows, and 10 fool's gold?
NR3lXlA.png
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6