Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 60k Gems [W] FD/Closed Species
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@darkmoondancer I'm interested in the sprites - I see that you have the light sprite on hold but I'd be interested in the other ones (well, and the light sprite if that deal doesn't work out) as well as 2013 festival apparel.
I'm offering an art commission, with the complexity depending on what/ how many items you'd give me. Here are some examples of my art. You might want to look at a few pages for variety - the first page is largely skies with there being more character art around page 4.
@darkmoondancer I'm interested in the sprites - I see that you have the light sprite on hold but I'd be interested in the other ones (well, and the light sprite if that deal doesn't work out) as well as 2013 festival apparel.
I'm offering an art commission, with the complexity depending on what/ how many items you'd give me. Here are some examples of my art. You might want to look at a few pages for variety - the first page is largely skies with there being more character art around page 4.
@Khroma - You have some lovely art! But I don't have any human/oid characters that I'd be looking for art for, unfortunately. Thank you for sharing your art with me, and stopping by, though! ^_^
@Khroma - You have some lovely art! But I don't have any human/oid characters that I'd be looking for art for, unfortunately. Thank you for sharing your art with me, and stopping by, though! ^_^
I am not active here, and am selling all of my items & dragons!
My messages are always open!
@Darkmoondancer thanks! Good luck selling your items!
@darkmoondancer I have cs which are 7007 I have some lists/high demand rares and old pets and items :)

For the festive mantel and maybe A6 if you tell me what skin it is:)
@darkmoondancer I have cs which are 7007 I have some lists/high demand rares and old pets and items :)

For the festive mantel and maybe A6 if you tell me what skin it is:)
@ImNotOkay - Skin a6 is the Male Coatl skin Winterborn
But I think we may be using different CS abbreviations. I'm interested in Closed Species pets (usually sold through dA or FA), not ChickenSmoothie items/pets.

Let me know! ^_^
@ImNotOkay - Skin a6 is the Male Coatl skin Winterborn
But I think we may be using different CS abbreviations. I'm interested in Closed Species pets (usually sold through dA or FA), not ChickenSmoothie items/pets.

Let me know! ^_^
@darkmoondancer oh I'm so sorry, I'm not interested in Chicken smoothie. I've been trying to trade away some instead of leaving them to collect dust but thank you!
@darkmoondancer oh I'm so sorry, I'm not interested in Chicken smoothie. I've been trying to trade away some instead of leaving them to collect dust but thank you!
@ImNotOkay - Not a problem at all! It just dawned on me that here on FR CS usually means chickensmoothie, so just wanted to double check we were talking about the same ^_^
Good luck selling though!
@ImNotOkay - Not a problem at all! It just dawned on me that here on FR CS usually means chickensmoothie, so just wanted to double check we were talking about the same ^_^
Good luck selling though!
@darkmoondancer Can I buy all 13 of your Naming scrolls for 52G?
@darkmoondancer Can I buy all 13 of your Naming scrolls for 52G?
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
@Celesol - Absolutely! I'll send you a crossroads in just a sec ^_^
@Celesol - Absolutely! I'll send you a crossroads in just a sec ^_^
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29