Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 60k Gems [W] FD/Closed Species
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
I have all sorts of FR stuff still, but my main focus now is to switch my gems over for FurDollars (from Furvilla.com)

SO!

Trading my 60,000gems+ in exchange for your FD, rate of 1:1.

I will take small and large exchange amounts, so don't be shy.

Please post your username on FV and how much you would like to trade!

ALSO looking for Closed Species adopts! If you have something you'd like to part with for Gems, throw me some links and I'll let you know if I'm interested

-thread has been reused, don't mind the post count-
----
I am also selling all of my Dragons. Which are all Gen1s, unbred, and many have genes, see thread [ here ]
I have all sorts of FR stuff still, but my main focus now is to switch my gems over for FurDollars (from Furvilla.com)

SO!

Trading my 60,000gems+ in exchange for your FD, rate of 1:1.

I will take small and large exchange amounts, so don't be shy.

Please post your username on FV and how much you would like to trade!

ALSO looking for Closed Species adopts! If you have something you'd like to part with for Gems, throw me some links and I'll let you know if I'm interested

-thread has been reused, don't mind the post count-
----
I am also selling all of my Dragons. Which are all Gen1s, unbred, and many have genes, see thread [ here ]
I am not active here, and am selling all of my items & dragons!
My messages are always open!
Edited the first post to be images of the interesting stuff ;)
Edited the first post to be images of the interesting stuff ;)
@darkmoondancer

Hi! Any chance you'd be interested in a 4-digit villager? I also have a Beta Bug valued at 2kg and a Shield of Discourse valued at 2.5kg. I'm interested in those Frigid Fugitive shackles owo
@darkmoondancer

Hi! Any chance you'd be interested in a 4-digit villager? I also have a Beta Bug valued at 2kg and a Shield of Discourse valued at 2.5kg. I'm interested in those Frigid Fugitive shackles owo
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
@darkmoondancer are you interested in low digit villagers? I have 3-3digits! One is in auction but if we work something out i could just canel it... Villager ID 403

Please please please please be interested XD
@darkmoondancer are you interested in low digit villagers? I have 3-3digits! One is in auction but if we work something out i could just canel it... Villager ID 403

Please please please please be interested XD
2YPv3wq.png
@darkmoondancer

also interested in the shackles, i have the beta sword of discourse and a male beta bug to offer ^^

and i have low 5 digit wickerbeasts here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2057146/1#post_24257555
@darkmoondancer

also interested in the shackles, i have the beta sword of discourse and a male beta bug to offer ^^

and i have low 5 digit wickerbeasts here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2057146/1#post_24257555
MiYFQWd.gif
@Doughnut - Your sig is adorable! <3
May I see the villager? I am definitely interested in the Beta Bug & Shield of Discourse, you would be offering those + the 4-digit in exchange for 1 Frigid Fugitive Shackles?

----

@Leannaa - I would likely end up reselling them later, but potentially? What are you interested in?
@Doughnut - Your sig is adorable! <3
May I see the villager? I am definitely interested in the Beta Bug & Shield of Discourse, you would be offering those + the 4-digit in exchange for 1 Frigid Fugitive Shackles?

----

@Leannaa - I would likely end up reselling them later, but potentially? What are you interested in?
@darkmoondancer Would you trade two sets of darkened scars (2x eye/leg/arm) and your ebony antlers for a Sword of Discourse, female Beta Bug, Paintie Ticket, 117k FC, and 100 Sun Coins? P: Sorry for kind of a weird offer, I like the darkened scars a ton and this is basically everything valuable on my account.
@darkmoondancer Would you trade two sets of darkened scars (2x eye/leg/arm) and your ebony antlers for a Sword of Discourse, female Beta Bug, Paintie Ticket, 117k FC, and 100 Sun Coins? P: Sorry for kind of a weird offer, I like the darkened scars a ton and this is basically everything valuable on my account.
@darkmoondancer Here's the villager: [url=http://www.furvilla.com/villager/4836][img]http://www.furvilla.com/img/villagers/0/6-2-fennec.png[/img][/url] I'm not sure about the valuation of her though, perhaps round 3kg? I also have 2 5 digits!
@darkmoondancer

Here's the villager: 6-2-fennec.png

I'm not sure about the valuation of her though, perhaps round 3kg? I also have 2 5 digits!
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
@Starsystems - Sure, we can do that! Would you kindly send me a PM on Furvilla, or send the items over if you're comfortable (darkmoondancer 6058 over there), so I can confirm ^_^
@Starsystems - Sure, we can do that! Would you kindly send me a PM on Furvilla, or send the items over if you're comfortable (darkmoondancer 6058 over there), so I can confirm ^_^
@darkmoondancer highkey eyeing those boneyard tatters so um:

- one beta bug (male)
- one shield of discourse
- 519 FD
- 400k FC
- 1kg?

would you also be interested in sky coins? I also have, like, 10+ herbalist pots and a horse morphing potion if that's of any interest
@darkmoondancer highkey eyeing those boneyard tatters so um:

- one beta bug (male)
- one shield of discourse
- 519 FD
- 400k FC
- 1kg?

would you also be interested in sky coins? I also have, like, 10+ herbalist pots and a horse morphing potion if that's of any interest
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29