Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 60k Gems [W] FD/Closed Species
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@darkmoondancer
Interested in the Windbound Plumages--! I have a Paintie Ticket, Security Beta Bug (Male), and a Sword of DIscourse :0
@darkmoondancer
Interested in the Windbound Plumages--! I have a Paintie Ticket, Security Beta Bug (Male), and a Sword of DIscourse :0
@darkmoondancer Could I trade you a female beta bug for a pair of flatfins?
@darkmoondancer Could I trade you a female beta bug for a pair of flatfins?
HzlT6uO.gif

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
@Doughnut - I am willing to consider, so by all means please go ahead and do some research. I will set aside 1 Frigid Fugitive Shackles in your name for the next few hours until we decide if we will go through with a trade or not. ^_^

---
@Maila - I don't think I'm interested in 5-digits since I'm only vaguely interested in 3&4-digits, sorry!
I am interested in the sword & bug, if something else caught your eye. Let me know! ^_^
@Doughnut - I am willing to consider, so by all means please go ahead and do some research. I will set aside 1 Frigid Fugitive Shackles in your name for the next few hours until we decide if we will go through with a trade or not. ^_^

---
@Maila - I don't think I'm interested in 5-digits since I'm only vaguely interested in 3&4-digits, sorry!
I am interested in the sword & bug, if something else caught your eye. Let me know! ^_^
I am not active here, and am selling all of my items & dragons!
My messages are always open!
@darkmoondancer

Im selling all my furvilla stuff for FR. Ive sold my Shield already but still have a female Beta Bug. Heres my FV thread since its kinda image heavy too:

http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/34289-selling-all-itemsvillagers-for-fr
@darkmoondancer

Im selling all my furvilla stuff for FR. Ive sold my Shield already but still have a female Beta Bug. Heres my FV thread since its kinda image heavy too:

http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/34289-selling-all-itemsvillagers-for-fr
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@darkmoondancer I have 3600FD available, any interest in 5-digit villagers?

Also do you have a specific price range on your Light Sprite? I couldn't find one in the AH.
@darkmoondancer I have 3600FD available, any interest in 5-digit villagers?

Also do you have a specific price range on your Light Sprite? I couldn't find one in the AH.
vnfnSuk.gif
@darkmoondancer: I have five beta bugs, could I work something out for your light sprite? ^^;
@darkmoondancer: I have five beta bugs, could I work something out for your light sprite? ^^;
@Haoang20082 - I'm looking for closer to 8kG value for the tatters, and your offer is sitting at roughly around 6kG, so if you have more to add I may be interested?
Sky coins would be acceptable, but I'm not interested in pots or potions unfortunately.

----
@Dualscepters - I am interested in all of your items, but I'm looking for somewhere closer to the 11kG value for the Plumage, and your offer only comes upto roughly 4.5k-5kG
If you have more to offer we can discuss, or let me know if something else catches your eye! ^_^

---
@Brit - I would be willing to trade 1 Thresher Flatfin apparel item in exchange for 1 Female Beta Bug. If that sounds good to you, please send me a message on FV so I can confirm! (darkmoondancer 6058 on FV)
@Haoang20082 - I'm looking for closer to 8kG value for the tatters, and your offer is sitting at roughly around 6kG, so if you have more to add I may be interested?
Sky coins would be acceptable, but I'm not interested in pots or potions unfortunately.

----
@Dualscepters - I am interested in all of your items, but I'm looking for somewhere closer to the 11kG value for the Plumage, and your offer only comes upto roughly 4.5k-5kG
If you have more to offer we can discuss, or let me know if something else catches your eye! ^_^

---
@Brit - I would be willing to trade 1 Thresher Flatfin apparel item in exchange for 1 Female Beta Bug. If that sounds good to you, please send me a message on FV so I can confirm! (darkmoondancer 6058 on FV)
I am not active here, and am selling all of my items & dragons!
My messages are always open!
@darkmoondancer

I'm interested in an arcane sprite!

I've got a beta bug(either gender, ive got a breeding potion); and discourse shield

They're both worth at least 2500FD (The stalls are being undercut and are quite underpriced for their actual worth)

I've also got a 5-digit villager http://www.furvilla.com/villager/32801
who has a paintie and costume, potions for snuffles and 1 for a shifty, at least 200k FC, 970 FD, and can also make painties if you're interested in those
@darkmoondancer

I'm interested in an arcane sprite!

I've got a beta bug(either gender, ive got a breeding potion); and discourse shield

They're both worth at least 2500FD (The stalls are being undercut and are quite underpriced for their actual worth)

I've also got a 5-digit villager http://www.furvilla.com/villager/32801
who has a paintie and costume, potions for snuffles and 1 for a shifty, at least 200k FC, 970 FD, and can also make painties if you're interested in those
@darkmoondancer
Looking to get an Electricians Power Pack. Can offer 2.2kFD, + 2.3kg!
@darkmoondancer
Looking to get an Electricians Power Pack. Can offer 2.2kFD, + 2.3kg!
@darkmoondancer

Just for your information, each Beta Bug is 1750g equivalent on FV right now, so 5 of them is not worth your Light Sprite c:
@darkmoondancer

Just for your information, each Beta Bug is 1750g equivalent on FV right now, so 5 of them is not worth your Light Sprite c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29